Chapter 10

I woke up thinking last night was a dream but it wasn't, I lift up my hand and see the gorgeous engagement ring on my finger.

Harry wakes up and asks with a raspy voice "How does it feel to be the future Mrs. Styles?" With a smile on his face. I move in for a kiss and say "Perfect."

I then ask "So when are we going to tell everyone?" He says "How about tonight?" I smile saying "Okay, but you know Cara and Niall are going to have to know sooner right? Considering they live here too."

He says "Yeah, I know we can tell them in a little bit. But for right now Mrs. Styles you're coming back to bed. With a cheeky smile, I chuckle as he pulls me back.

We finally get of bed, Niall and Cara are at the table, eating breakfast and they look up noticing our presence. Cara notices the ring on my finger and squeals saying "Are you?" With a huge smile.

I say "Yes!" Over excited she runs over to me an says "Oh my gosh, congrats! I'm so happy for you!!" Niall gets up and gives Harry a hug saying "Congrats man."

We thank them both and say "We're going to have everyone over tonight and tell them, so don't say anything." Harry and I say excitedly.

They say "Don't worry we won't." Still sounding excited about our engagement. Cara and I head out to do some shopping for tonight.

While Harry and Niall go and do some things also getting ready for tonight.

Its already 7:00 p.m. and everyone will be here any minute. Louis and Eleanor were the first here, all of us greet them with smiles and hugs.

We all take a seat on the couch and just talk while waiting for the others.

Louis asks "So what's going on tonight?" Harry says "You'll find out soon." With a huge smile wiped across his face.

Zayn and Perrie arrive, and Liam and Danielle follow in a few minutes later.

Harry and I walk in front of everyone and say "Well we wanted to have all of our friends here to say that we're getting engaged." We both smile big.

Everyone gets up from the couch giving us hugs and congratulating us. The girls and I are talking about the dressed and the wedding, likes where it's gonna be, etc.

While Harry and the lads talk about having a bachelor party and typical guys stuff. Harry and I plan for our wedding to be in August, 4 months away.

Harry and I leave the flat to go on a walk and we just talk...I say "Harry...this is like a fairytale, like a dream come true." He smiles and asks "What do I mean?"

I explain further "Well um I never told anyone this but you're the first and only guy I've dated and now marrying, this is what I've dreamed of my whole life."

He stops us from walking and says "You've waited this long just to meet me?" With a cheeky smile I laugh and jokingly punch his arm saying "No, but I knew you were the one."

He walks closer to me and says "I felt the same way when I first laid eyes on you."

And he connects his lips with mine, then we continue our walk through the beautiful city of London coming close to the London Eye.

...

End of chapter 10! Will update with chapter 11 tomorrow if I have time :)  hope you're enjoying this story so far!! Love you all! Mwah. Xxxx