Chapter 33

I was sleeping comfortably in Harrys arms as always, and the way he holds me just always makes me feel secure. I wake up wrapped in his arms, and my body closely pulled into his chest. He moans as he slowly wakes up looking at me and says "How'd you sleep babe?" I snuggle into his chest saying "A lot better since I was secured in your arms." He smiles,laughing a little bit, just as his lip was about to touch mine his phone and he sighs saying "Don't go anywhere I'll be right back." I smile laughing as he gets up from the bed.

He picks up his phone and says "Hello..oh hey Niall, what's up?" In the moment his mood changed quickly from happy to serious, I wondered what Niall was saying. I ask Harry "What's wrong?" He completely ignores me and walks out looking angry. By the time I follow him into the kitchen he's already off the phone with Niall, I walk up to him asking him "Harry, what's wrong?" with frustration in his voice he says "Nothing." and tries to walk away, but I grab his arm stopping him saying softly "Harry, please tell me."

He pulls his arm out of my grip and practically yells saying "I told you nothing! Now I've gotta go." He walks to the bedroom putting his shoes on the rushing to the door.I run out the door after him calling his name, he keeps walking not paying attention. I kept calling for him, I go into the street yelling "Harry stop!" Without looking, and I hear a car horn blaring as I turn to look, Harry turns around but it's too late...from that point everything went black.

                                                                      *Harrys POV*

"Aria no!!" I yell as I run over to her motionless body, the driver in the car that hit her gets out calling 911. I just sit there on the ground with Aria in my arms crying and praying that her and our baby are okay, a few moments later the ambulance comes and they load her onto a stretcher and set her into the ambulance. One of the paramedics ask "Who are you sir?" Holding onto Arias hand I say "I'm her husband." He nods saying "Okay, you can ride with us to the hospital." I get in holding onto Arias hand the whole time thinking to myself "It's my fault...if our baby dies it's my fault...if Aria doesn't make it it's my fault...all of it will be my fault." The thought of that made me cry harder, we arrive to the hospital and they quickly rush her through the doors.

They told me I had to wait in the waiting room until they make sure her and the baby are okay. I just sat there for hours waiting in agony...wondering will she be okay...and thinking the worst. Niall and Cara, and everyone shows up giving their sympathy which I felt like I didn't deserve. Cara comes up to me giving me a hug saying "It'll all be okay Harry, if there's one thing I know about my sister it's that's she strong and will get through this." Although Cara sounded convincing I could tell she wasn't sure herself what would happen, and that she's been crying. The lads come over talking to me saying they're sorry and hope everything will be okay while the girls were trying to comfort Cara.

A few moments later the doctor comes out and he says "Are you the husband?" I nod saying "So will she be okay?" He say "She'll be fine, but she'll be unconscious for a few days and has some broken bones." I say "Okay, what about the baby?" He sighs adjusting his glasses saying "We don't know yet, we'll have to wait until Aria is wake to do an ultrasound." My lips tremble as I say "Okay...can I at least see Aria? Please?" He nods saying "Yes, just you for right now though." I look back at everyone and they tell me to go ahead, they an wait.

I walk through the double doors following the doctor, we get to her room and I see her just laying there. I walk taking a seat next to her bed laying my head on her hand crying so hard saying "I'm so sorry Aria, baby please come back to me and hope to god our baby's safe I can't loose you guys." I stayed up all night hoping she'll wake up...but she didn't. I haven't at all because I need to know that my wife and child are okay, I rest my head beside her and I suddenly feel her touch against my head and she says "Hey stranger." I raise my head looking at her saying "Oh Aria baby you're awake."

I start crying into her chest saying "I'm sorry Aria, I'm so sorry I love you." She eventually starts crying to then the doctor walks in saying "You're awake, that's good." I look towards him saying "Can you check and see if our baby is okay now?" He smiles nodding saying "Of course, let me go get a nurse I'll be right back." He leaves out and almost instantly a nurse comes in saying "I'mgoing to need you to lift up your gown okay?" Aria nods and lifts up her gown so that her stomach is showing.

The nurse then begins putting some kind of gel on Aria's stomach and she says "This is for the ultra sound." After the nurse finishes putting it on she then bring a monitor near the bed and starts rubbing some sort of tool on Aria's and starts explaining "Now we're looking for the baby with this device, and this will tell us if the baby is dead or alive." For a few moments the nurse was rubbing the little device all around Arias stomach not finding anything, and just about when we're about to lose all hope we started hearing a heart beat. The nurse turned around to us smiling saying "Your baby is just fine." Aria and I both let out a huge sigh of relief and she starts crying in my shoulder.

I coo her telling her everything is okay and I'm so grateful that my two bundles of joy are just fine. I call up everyone letting them know that Aria and the baby are both fine, and they soon show up crowding around Aria asking if she's okay and showering her with hugs and kisses. Right now I just took a step back and realized how lucky I am and that I need to let Aria in more instead of shutting her out.

End of chapter 33!! Hope you liked it :) I bet you weren't expecting that huh! Well I wanted to give it a twist and make it interesting :)) sorry it's been a loooooong time since my last update!! I've just been really busy :/ ANYWAYS thank you everyone would reads my fan fic I love you all! MWAH<3 xx