Chapter 5

We get to Harry and Nialls flat and they helps us with our stuff then showed us around, I asked Harry if it was okay if I took a bath he said "sure" he lead me into his room that had a connected bathroom and lead me into there. He says "Here's some clean towels, soap, and shampoo." I smile, and said okay thank you, he says "No problem." He leaves out of the bathroom, I walk over to the bath tub and start the bath water I add soap because I love taking bubble baths. I get undressed then step into the bath and just sink into the water and relax.

I was worried about being completely naked and in the bath while Harry is in his bedroom because I've never had a boyfriend until Harry, and he was my first kiss...my first everything. I know he has probably has had girlfriends before, but I haven't so I'm just afraid to get really close to him. I hear the door open and I sit up quickly, knowing it's Harry, he says "Aria, are you okay?" with concern in his voice, I say "Yes, I'm fine thanks." He says "Okay." Then closes the door, and my heart stopped pounding.

I get out of the bath and get into my pajamas, it was already dark when I got out. Cara was on the couch with Niall and Harry was sitting at the table with his head in his hands, I walk to him and ask "What's wrong?" His head still in his hands says "Nothing to worry about love?" I make him look at me, with my hands palming his face and ask "Are you sure?" He says "Yes." with a smile I say "okay." I was really tired and I was ready to go to bed, I explained to Harry earlier that I would like to sleep on the couch for now and he was fine with that, and Cara sleeps in the living room with me because she didn't want me to be alone.

I woke up in the middle of night because I had a nightmare and I couldn't go back to sleep, I walk to Harrys room and whisper "Harry...Harry are you awake?" He didn't respond, but I was terribly scared so I sneaked into his room and laid down on the floor of his bedroom. A few moments later he woke and I was still awake laying there he asked in his sleepy raspy voice "Sweetheart what are you doing down there?" I told him "I had a nightmare and too scared to sleep in the living room, so I came in here, is that okay?" He sits up and says "Aww, I'm sorry my love come sleep up here in my bed, I don't want you sleeping on the floor." I said "I'm okay, but thank you." He gets up from his bed and said "Don't be ridiculous." and picks me up from the floor and puts me on his bed, I scoot over to the other side.

But when he got back into bed he said "Come over by me love, it's okay." I acted like I was sleeping, but that didn't work he pulled me into his bare chest and kept his arms wrapped around me..it felt kinda nice. I felt protected, I turn towards and put my face into his chest he strokes my hair and said "It's alright love, you're safe now...I love you." and kissed me on the forehead, I look up to him and say "I love you too Harry." lightly kiss him on the cheek, then buried my face into his chest again and fell into a deep sleep...

End of chapter 5!! Double updated tonight!! Hope you guys are enjoying my story!! :) xx