Chapter 12

I woke up in the passenger seat of Harrys car driving somewhere. Harry's driving I quickly sit up and ask "Harry where are we?" He looks over at me smiling saying "you'll see soon."

I rest back in the seat look out the window, confused on where we are. He stops by a bridge and he says "We're here."

He gets out of the car and comes to my side to open my door to let me out.

He grabs my hand and leads me over the bridge and a little meadow comes into view.

"What is this place? Its so beautiful Harry." Harry still having my had interlocked with his smiles and says "This is where I used to come as a child when I need to get away."

I jokingly say "Is this where you bring all your girlfriends?"

He looks at me and says "Nope, you're the first and only girl I've ever brought here."

I say "Aww Harry, that's so sweet" he then pins me to a tree and starts kissing me harshly, which I like. He stops and says "You're all I've ever wanted." And continues kissing me.

We make it back to our flat and I flop on the bed, completely exhausted. And I hear a noise coming from Harrys laptop, it was an email so I open it.

As soon I opened it videos and pics of naked girls popped up Harry came in and I ask "What is this?"

He quickly walks over to me and snatches the laptop out of my hand and says "What are you doing going through my stuff?"

Tears start streaming down my heated cheeks and I start to say "Harry I know that you want to have sex, but I'm just not ready yet and I'm sorry."

He says "I know that Aria, I'm not pressuring you am I?"

I say "No, but you make me feel like I have to compete with these girls." More tears start coming in hard blurring up my eyes.

He looks at me completely lost for words, and doesn't know what to say. But I can see everything in his eyes.

I take his hand in both of my hands and I say "I gave you my heart Harry, and if that's not good enough for you then I'm not good enough for you."

And I walked out of the room, feeling hurt being in my thoughts.

....

End of chapter 12!! Sorry its kinda short. And sorry I kinda left you on a cliffy but I had to ;) lol so I guess you can say I double updated!?!? I double updated tonight because I don't think I'll be able to update tomorrow. xx

But if I do, I'll update with chapter 13 tomorrow!! :) xx

Also what do you think will happen between Harry & Aria?? Leave your answers below!! Mwah. Xxxx