Chapter 20

It's been a few weeks and we haven't seen or heard from my father, Michael which is good. I hear my phone ring so I hurry into the room to answer it, but it's just a text.

It's from mom, I open it and it reads "Hey darling, I just wanted to say that your father and I won't be able to come to see you, or your wedding. We're really sorry Aria, love you sweetie."

I collapse on the bed feeling a little relieved but also sad at the same time for missing my wedding, Harry comes into the room knowing something's wrong and said "Why the long face love?" As he sits beside me on the bed. I look at him and say "My parents won't be coming."

He says "Oh to meet me? Well they'll be here for the wedding babe it's okay." My words tread off as I say "No Harry... they won't be coming at all." I look down at my phone in my hands.

Harry wraps his arm around my shoulder saying "Aww I'm sorry my love." I look at him and say "It's okay, and probably better anyways with the whole Michael situation."

Harry puts his hand on my thigh saying "Come on, I want to show you something." And smiles, "Where?" I ask. He pulls me up from the bed and says "You'll see, now come on." I follow out of the room down the long hallway to a room that I didn't know was there.

Harry stops right in front of the door and turns around to me smiling and says "Okay, close your eyes." I ask "Why Harry?" He sighs and says "Can you just please close your eyes Aria?" As I'm closing my eyes I smile and say "Okay." He opens the door and says "Okay, now open."

As I open my eyes I notice this huge gorgeous piano, "Oh Harry..." he nervously asks "Do you like it?" I turn around to him saying "I love it...it's really beautiful, How'd you know I played the piano?"

He wraps his arms around my waist and says "Well a little birdy told me that you love the piano and that you've been wanting one so..here it is." He kisses my lips and cracks a smile.

"Thank you so much Harry, I really love this." He walks me over to the piano and says "Play me a song." I say "Oh I don't know I have played in a while..." Harry sits me at the piano and says "Please, for me?"

"Okay Harry." He smiles and sits next to me, "Do you have any requests?" I ask, "Hmm how about the song that was listening to when I first laid eyes on you and how I felt when our eyes met." With a loving smile, I make eye contact with him and smile asking "What song is that?"

He comes close and whispers in my ear "Don't Let Me Go." I smile saying "Okay" As I start playing, Harry starts singing "Now you were standing there right in front of me, I hold on as its getting harder to breathe..."

His voice gives me chills up and down my spine, and I smile at the words he sings because I never thought anyone would feel this way about me and I just love him so much.

...

End of chapter 20!! Hope you enjoyed :) I will update again tomorrow! Or maybe tonight, idk yet :) xx but thank you everyone who reads my story!! Love you guys!<3 Mwah. Xxx