Chapter 21

"Don't let me go...cause I'm tired of sleeping alone." Harry finishes the last verse as I finish piano. "Wow love you're really amazing." Harry says smiling, I look at him and say "You're not too bad yourself babe."

Harry goes in for a kiss but is soon interrupted by Niall. As he walks in he stops and says "Oh sorry mate, didn't mean to interrupt but I need to talk to you asap." Harry turns back towards me and says "Sorry love give me a moment, I'll be right back." I smile and say "Okay, I'll be here." He gets up from the piano and walks out of the room.

I play around on the piano and as I'm playing I hear Harry say "Are you sure?" Niall says "Yes, 100 percent mate." Harry walks back into the room looking worried, I ask "What's wrong?" He says "Nothing to worry about babe."

"It's Michael isn't it?" I ask, he slowly nods his head and says "Yeah..." I walk over to Harry and ask "What does he want?" Harry doesn't answer me, "Harry tell me." He looks at me with sorrow and sadness in his eyes as he answers "You and Cara...but mostly you."

I look at him worriedly asking "So what should we do?" He looks at me and says "Nothing babe, don't sorry about it Niall and I will take care or it tomorrow." He kisses my forehead and walks out of the room.

Later that night I pack a few of my things and write a note to Harry saying "Harry I'm sorry I'm leaving without saying goodbye but I feel that this is the best way. I love you ever so much, and in my heart I'll always be Mrs. Styles thank you for everything, I feel like our love is like a coffee that never gets old. You and Niall watch over Cara for me please much love, Aria. Xx"

           HARRY'S P.O.V.

I wake up hoping to see my beautiful fiancé, but I wake up to a note and her engagement ring where she should be laying. I quickly open the note and it reads "Harry I'm sorry I'm leaving without saying goodbye but I feel that this is the best way. I love you ever so much, and in my heart I'll always be Mrs. Styles thank you for everything, I feel like our love is like a coffee that never gets old. You and Niall watch over Cara for me please much love, Aria. Xx"

I jump out of bed heading into the living room, I see Niall and hysterically ask "Did you hear Aria leave?!" He says "No mate I'm sorry." I rush back to the room and get dressed, after I walk into the living room saying "I'll be back later, I have to go find Aria don't leave Cara by herself."

Niall nods saying "Okay don't worry I won't." I leave out of the house, practically speeding of the drive out looking everywhere for her. I think to myself "Where could she be?"

I keep reading the note over and over again seeing if she gave any clues to where she might be and then it hits me she said in the note "Our love is like a coffee that never gets old." She must be at the coffee shop where we met! I speed down the highway hoping she's there.

I make it to the coffee shop, I look all around but don't see here. So I walk over to the counter and show a picture to a worker and ask "Have you seen this girl?" She looks at the picture and smiles saying "Yeah, she just went into the bathroom." Sounding relieved I say "Thank you so much."

I enter the ladies room and say "Aria? Aria..." she comes out of the stall, I grab her into my arms and start crying saying "Why'd you leave Aria? My world was starting to fall apart without you." Through her hard tears she says "Because, I feel like I'm putting everyone at risk with Michael wanting me and I don't want anyone getting hurt."

"I said not to worry about that baby, I told you Niall and I are going to take care of that." As I wipe her tears. I kiss her and get on one knee asking "Will you be the future Mrs. Styles again." I chuckle, she smiles and says "Of course."

I stand up and hug her tightly picking her up saying "Oh Aria I love you so much baby, please don't leave me again...ever." She hugs tightly to my neck and says "I won't Harry...ever, I promise." I carry her out of the bathroom out to the parking lot, going back home.

....

End of chapter 21! I will update again soon :) thank you everyone who reads!<3 mwah. Xxxx