Chapter 11

Cara and I head to school, we bump into Dinah, Victoria, and Payton.

We aren't really friends with them because they don't approve of us dating Harry and Niall.

We all say hi to each other and they instantly notice the ring.

They all ask in disgust and shock "Don't tell us you're getting married to Styles?"

I say "Yes I am, and I'd like if you came to our wedding in August."

They scoff and Victoria  says "As if, you're just heading for destruction if you marry him."

I come closer to her and slap her in the face all the girls look shocked at me.

I say to her "Don't you dare talk about Harry like that, you don't know him and he's nothing like you guys say he is."

And I walk away saying "I've got class, and better things to do than be here."

Cara follows, we make through the day the head back home.

We walk in and Niall is in the living room watching tv, Cara goes and joins him. I ask "Where's Harry?"

Niall looks at me and says "He's in the room" I smile and say "Okay, thanks."

I walk into the bedroom and I see Harry sitting on the bed with his head in his hands, as I approach him I ask "Harry, what's wrong?"

He looks up at me and pulls for me to sit in his lap, an says "Nothing."

I turn his face towards me and say "Harry, I know something is wrong please don't keep secrets from me."

He lets out a big sigh and says "I'm just worried that somewhere down the road you will decide not to marry me."

I lift up his chin an say "No way babe, why would you think that?"

He's now making eye contact with me and says "I have a not so good reputation in this city, and I don't want things that you hear about me and my past scare you away."

I cup his face with my hands and say "No Harry, never what's in the past will stay in the past okay? I love you too much to let things like that get in the way of our relationship."

He smiles and says "How'd I deserve you? Seriously you're the most incredible girl I've ever met."

I chuckle and say "Maybe we fell in love at first sight and knew we were right for each other."

I lean for a kiss, then smile and say "I love you so much, don't forget that."

He says "I love you too babe, more than you'll ever know." A tear slips from my eye and I rest my head on his shoulder and say "This is what love feels like?"

He smiles and says "Yes babe, true love." And kisses my forehead.

...

End of chapter 11!! Hope you're enjoying this story!! :) and will update with chapter 12 as soon as I can!

And do you like where I'm taking this story?? leave your answer below! Love you all!! xxx Mwah. xxx