Chapter 4

It's almost 8 p.m. and Cara and I barely ready, I'm in the bathroom doing my make up while Cara is still doing her hair but her make up is already done. We hear a knock at the door and knew it was Harry and Niall, I was almost ready so I ran to open the door and I as I opened it Harry looked at me and said "Wow...you look amazing" my cheek glow of rosey red and I said "Thank you, we're almost ready please make yourselves at home while we finish up."

Niall and Harry both take a seat on the couch and I quickly run to Cara and she's now getting her shoes on as I do the same, as we both walk out into the living room we sneak up behind Harry and Niall saying "Are you lads ready?" They rise from the couch and look at us with their mouths open, then they both say "You girls really beautiful." Cara and I both blush, they takes us by the hands and lead us out the apartment. This time they came in one car, Harry and I sat in the front  and Niall and Cara sat in the back.

We drove a completely out Manchester and into Cheshire, Holmes Chapel, Harrys hometown. We got out of the car and walked back where to Harry was once before, they lead us by the hands and we stopped by a little pond that was beautifully lighted with lanterns and candles. Cara and I hope were speechless and said "Wow...this is beautiful." 

They smiled and we gave them soft kisses on the lips, there was a boombox near by and Harry played one of my favorite songs that I loved to waltz to, Niall and Harry asked us if Cara and I can teach them how to waltz, we took their hands and We instructed to stand on their tip toes and put their hands on our upper backs as we started to dance Harry looks down and eventually steps on my foot I tell him "Just look at me, don't look down" I gave him a soft warm smile, and eventually Cara had to tell Niall the same thing.

Soon they started to the simples steps, then we tried to teach them with spins and dips which was really fun. After a while we took a walk along the lighted pond and just took in the air, the stars, and most of the beautiful night. Then we start to head back home, but we made a little stop a this waltz dancing club and I asked Harry and Niall "Are you lads ready to put you waltzing skills to the test?" With a smirk, they seemed a little nervous but Cara and I assured them that it'll be okay and to just have fun, they finally give in and then we head inside.

We all get on the dance floor and start waltzing, Harry and Niall were waltzing like they've been waltzing for years I was impressed. We waltzed for a few songs, then left and continued back home I started to fall asleep on the way back. I eventually fell asleep, then we arrived back at our apartment Harry wakes me up saying "Babe, we're back at your place" I wake up and smile at him and say "Okay."

He sees that I'm too tired and so he asks "Would you like me to carry you up to your bed?" I said "Yes, please." He comes on my side of the car and he starts carrying me, my arms around his neck. An I open my eyes seeing that Niall is carrying Cara too, then I close my eyes again.

We make it up to Cara and I's apartment and notice that the window is broken and our apartment was vandalized, but nothing is missing...Cara and I were really scared, the boys said that we're gona stay with them until we get this all sorted out, we agreed and got most of our clothes and stuff we needed then left.

End of Chapter 4 hope you enjoyed :) about to upload chapter 5 in a few mins..hope you like the story so far!! xxx