Chapter 28

I wake up hearing the flight attendant speaking over the intercom saying "Ladies and gentlemen we've made to our destination." I lightly nudge Harry to wake him up, then we carry our luggage off the plain and wait for a cab. I hug on to Harry saying "We made it! Now it's my turn to show you have Americans live." with a smirk wiped across my face. He looks at me with a smirk saying "Ahh okay babe." and kisses my forehead.

The cab finally arrives and he gets out helping Harry with the bags while get in the car. As they get in the driver asks "Where to?" I say 'Umm 2457 Venice Beach, please." he smiles and says "Okay." Harry puts his hands on my stomach smiling saying "Will see you in 9 months my love." I chuckle running my and through curls saying "You're so cute Harry." He laughs and I then kiss him on the lips.

We then come to a stop and the driver says "We're here." Harry gets out first then helps me out and I walk up the sandy steps, remembering all the summer nights I spent here. Harry comes up behind me putting down the bag wrapping his arms around me saying "This place looks gorgeous." I rub his arms saying "Yeah..I spent so many nights here when I needed to get away..." I turn around facing him smiling saying "Ready for a tour?" He nods picking up the bags.

I open the door walking in remember all the furniture and feel memories flooding back from my childhood. Harry puts down the bags saying "Wow...this place is amazing."  I grab his hand smiling, saying "Follow me." I lead him outside to the back yard where lies a beautiful tree house that my dad had built for me. As we walk to the tree house I say to Harry "This is where I came to relax, get away from the world for awhile...and I never brought anyone up here, you're the first.'

He kisses me on the cheek and wraps his arm around me saying "Aww babe." I climb up the ladder and Harry follows. We both are up there I show him the beautiful view of LA and my painting/drawings of different, he says "Wow, that's amazing love." I blush and say "Thanks babe." I start to feel a little light headed and almost fell, but Harry caught me. He asked concerned "Are you okay Aria?" I hold my head saying "Yeah, I'm fine just probably need some food." He says "Okay." And we headed down the ladder from the tree house.

I straight to the fridge and grab some ice cream, I open the container and start eating it like a homeless and Harry walks in chuckling at me I look at him saying "What?" He walks over to me and says "Nothing, I just love you." I smile and say "I love you too babe." with my mouth full of ice cream.  He chuckles leaving out of the kitchen, I follow him with the ice cream in my hand into the bedroom. He lays on the bed and says "Come lay with me." I take one last bite of ice cream then go an join Harry.

I lay next to him and turn towards me lifting up my shirt, just enough to see my full belly. I smile saying "You're really excited about being a dad aren't you?" He rubs my belly in a circular motion and says "Yes...very, I've always wanted kids some day..and now that day is here." he then leaves small kisses all over my belly, I finally pull his lips up to mine then say "You're going to be the best father ever, I know it."

Before Harry could say anything I jump up from the bed running into the bathroom vomiting. After I was finished, I found Harry sitting on the couch and I go up to him saying "Let's go for a walk on the beach, this is the most beautiful and perfect time of  the day." he smiles and says "Okay." As we're walking I said "Why don't we think of some babies names, for if it's a boy or a girl."

He says "Okay, I go first." I nod saying "Okay." He looks at me and says "Umm for a girl what about Marcie or Skye, and for a boy uh Ashton or Aden?" I smile saying "Yeah I like those...but ooh what about Camilla for a girl and Marcel for a boy?" He says "Those are good names too." We continue walking until we reach the end of the beach, we sit down for a minute watching the waves and just enjoying the moment.

Resting my head on Harry's shoulder I say "Thank you for making every single wish of mine come true...you've made me the happiest girl in the world." He smiles and says "Babe you've made me the happiest lad in the world, you helped me see that it was possible to find true love." A tear escapes my eye and go in a for a kiss.

End of the chapter :) hope you enjoyed! I don't know when will be the next time I update but hopefully soon! Again thank everyone who's been reading my fan fic and continues to read it! Means so much to me!! Love you all! Mwah!<3 xxxxxx