Chapter 27

We get out of the shower, and I rush over to the toilet vomiting. Harry rushes to my side asking "Are you okay sweetheart?" I hold my stomach saying "Yes, I'm fine honey thank you." He lifts me up into his arms and lays me down on the bed saying "We're going to have breakfast in bed today love, okay?" I sit up saying "No babe, I'm fine lets go down stairs." He looks at me concerned and asks "Are you sure Aria?" I nod saying "Yes, I'm fine really." He says "Okay" and starts getting dressed, as well so do I.

In the next 20 minutes are so we are heading out the door, hand in hand. As soon as we get out of the elevator, I tell Harry "Babe, I'm going to go to the bathroom why do you go get us a seat." e turns to me and says "Are you okay?" I smile saying "Yes, I'll be okay." He kisses me on the cheek and says "Okay babe." I hurriedly walk over to the little hotel shop across the lobby and see a young girl at the counter. I approach her asking "Do you have pregnancy tests?" He says "Uhh yes right over there."

I turn in the direction she's pointing in and I smile saying "Okay thanks." I qucikly grab one, and after I pay for it I run to the bathroom. I go into the stall and pee on the stick, it says to was a few mintues. After a few mintues I look at it and I see the 2 lines, I think to myself while smiling "I'm pregnant..." I leave out of the bathroom and walk over to the dinning room area for breakfast and see Harry sitting there with a smile on his face.

I approach him and give him a kiss saying "I'm gonna get some fruit and stuff." He smiles and says "Okay babe." I don't want to tell him I'm pregnant just yet, I sit back down and we eat. After we went back up to the hotel room and we have about 3 hours until we have to go an I lay down on the bed pulling Harry down, laying him next to me. I lay my head on his chest and ask "Harry...do you want childern someday?" He says "Yeah...I do someday, but not right now.." I kinda feel dissapointed in his response and as I was about to speak I felt the urge to vomit again so I rush the bathroom again.

Harry raises from the bed and rushes to the bathroom asking "Aria babe are you okay? You've been vomiting all morning." As I rinse my mouth in the sink I lie not wanting to tell Harry I was pregnant yet I say "Yeah I'm fine, just probably have the flu or something." I go back to the bed packing our things, making sure we have everything. Harry helps, and by the time we were done it was time to head to the airport.

We get walk to the parking lot, Harry opens the door for me and he pulls out heading to the airport. The drive to the airport was slient, I couldn't bare it anymore so I say "Babe" Harry looks at me saying "Yes love?" I fumble with my hands wanting to tell him I'm pregnant, but instead I say "Um you don't have to worry about reserving a hotel when we get to California, my parents have a beach that they never use so we can stay there." He smiles and says "Okay sweetheart, sounds good."

We pull into the airport parking lot and get our bags, then head inside to get checked in and everything. After we're finished we take a seat waiting for our flight number to be called, I sit down fumbling with my hands not saying much. Harry notices and grabs my hand softly asking "What's wrong babe? You been acting strange since this morning." I lowly mumble "Nothing." He lifts up my chin saying "Aria, I know something is wrong. Please tell me love."

I take a deep breath and say "Well remember when I asked you if you ever wanted kids, and you said not right now?" He nods looking puzzled saying "Yes, why babe?" I look down at my hands again not saying anything. Harry says "Aria what?" looking concerned, I softly say "I'm pregnant..." my words drifting off, he excitedly says "Are you serious?" I nervously nod he stands up lifting me in his arms and says "Oh my god I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!" I smile at his reaction, kiss him on the lips saying "I know."

He puts me down and says "Ahh babe why didn't you tell me before?" I look up at him saying "I was a little afraid of what your reaction would be..and when you said you didn't want children right now I got even more scared." He says with sorrow "Aww baby, I'm sorry no this is one of the happiest moment of my life." I hug him tightly saying "I love you so much Harry." I can feel him smiling and he says "I love you too honey."

Our flight number is called so we walk over to gate 6 and give our tickets to the young girl, then boarded the plane. We get in our seats and Harry touches my tummy saying "I love you both, and Ican't wait for our little Harry or Aria to be here." I chuckle and say "Me too Harry." I lay my head on his shoulder as the plane takes off and fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up a few hours later and see Harry sitting next to me sleeping. I softly kiss his cheek, and then notice that he has his hand rested on my stomach. He then wakes up and in his raspy voice says "Are you okay babe? Do you need something?" I smile and say "No honey, I'm fine thank you." He pulls me close to him, still having his hand on my stomach. We both fall back asleep...all three of us.

End of chapter 27! Sorry I haven't updated almost all week, but I hope this was worth it!! :) I'll hopefully be able to update tomorrow! Thank you everyone who's been reading this story and continues to read it! Love you all, mwah! Xxxxx