Chapter 32

I follow Harry into the kitchen saying "If you don't want to tell me fine, I'll in the bathroom taking a bath when you wanna talk." And I turn around walking towards the bathroom, I turn the water on filling it up and adding bubbles. I hear the door creak open seeing Harry standing in the door way, I turn back to the bath tub turning it off ignoring him standing there. He walks up behind me whispering softly in my ear saying "Can I join you babe?" I flutter as his voice does down my spine, I turn towards him saying "Well are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

He grunts saying "I'll tell you after our bath." I sigh saying "Okay." and I start stripping from my clothes getting ready to get in the bath, but I start having trouble taking my bra off and Harry turns my back towards him saying "Here let me help you babe." As he takes my bra off he slides his hands down the sides of body leaving open kisses down my arms, he stops and says "Get in the bath babe, while I get undressed." I get in filling the hot water against my body, and my sore muscles being relaxed. Harry gets in sitting behind me so now I'm resting into his chest.

There was a moment of silence, then Harry asks me "Aria?" I say "Yes babe?" He gestures us in a different position and says "Do you think I'll be a good dad? Like honestly?" I grab his hands putting them on my stomach saying "Of course I do, you've proved you can be a good husband and I believe you can also be a great father Harry." He plays with my hair saying "Thanks babe, that's what I was upset about...I want to be the best father I can and be different from my father." I get up turning around to face him, cupping his face saying "You will, I promise you okay." And I softly kiss his moist lips.

I lean back against him again saying "So what do you want to do tomorrow? I still haven't seen all of London yet you know." He chuckles saying "I'll take you somewhere special tomorrow." I smile saying "Okay" We hear a knock at the door, Harry gets up saying "I'll get it love, enjoy your bath." I lean back saying "Okay." He quickly wraps a towel around his waist and hurries to the door. I hear a few familiar voices, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, and Zayn. I quickly finish my bath and then hop out getting into Harry's clothes. As I get into the living room I jokingly say "Harry go put some clothes on mister," He laughs and says "Okay, I'll be back in a mintue guys."

Eleanor and Perrie are the first to give me a hug and squeal in my ear saying "We've missed you babe, and heard you're expecting! Congrats love!!" I smile saying "Thank you, Harry an I are both very excited." Louis and Zayn then walk up to me saying "Congrats love, you're the best thing that's happened to Harry you've changed him a lot." Harry then comes back wrapping his around my waist saying "How have you guys been?" The lads and Harry start talking while the girls and I go into the kitchen to talk also. I ask "Do you girls want tea, coffee, water, wine, anything?" Eleanor smiles and says "I would like a tea." and Perrie says "Me too love." I go into the fridge to get it and Eleanor asks "So how far along are you?" As I'm getting the cups I say "Today I'm one month."

They both smile saying "That' great!" I give them their tea saying "Yeah, I'm really happy." I sit at the table with them and ask "So how have you lovely girls been? Are you guys having any little ones soon?" Eleanor says "Um, maybe in the future but not at the moment." Perrie then says "Well Zayn and I are getting married soon-." Before I let her finish I squeal saying "Eeeeh! He proposed!! Oh my goodness Perrie that's great! I'm happy for you both." She blushes saying "Thanks Ari." I jokingly say "Harry and I started a trend, everyone's now getting married! First my sis and Niall, now you and Zayn...just amazing!!"

The lads come into the kitchen saying to Eleanor and Perrie "Are you girls ready?" They smile saying "Yeah." We all get up from the table and give each other hugs, saying goodbye. Louis and Zayn quickly give me hugs then head to the front with the girls. Harry and I walk them outside waving goodbye. We get back inside the house, I walk over to the couch sitting down. Harry asks me "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I smile saying "Sure, you pick the movie and I'll heat up the popcorn." I get up from the couch heading into the kitchen looking for the popcorn. Harry yells "Do you care what kind of movie it is?!" I yell back "No! Whatever movie you choose is fine babe!!"

I finally found the popcorn and pop it in the microwave, by the time it's done the movie Harry chose was about to begin. I quickly sit on the couch next to Harry getting comfortable, then he starts the movie. Of course it'd had to be a scary movie...they terrify me I hate them, but Harry loves them so I'll try to watch it. As soon the movie came on a bloody scene came on and I already had my face buried in Harrys shoulder, he rubs my shoulder saying "It's okay Aria, it's over." I slowly lift my face saying "Okay." by the next few scenes I was in tears saying "Harry I'm sorry I can't watch another second, I tried and I just can't." He calms me down saying "Okay, Aria it's okay I'll turn it off okay babe?" I nod my head still crying. He turns it off and puts on a movie called "Love Actually."

He smiles saying "I think you'll like this one, it's one of my favorite films." I smile saying "Okay, it sounds like a nice movie." He chuckles saying "Oh it is." About half way through the movie I fell asleep and I slightly waking up feeling Harry carrying me to the room. He says "Go back to sleep babe." He lays me down on the bed, and as he starts moving away from the bed I grab his wrist saying "Harry don't leave me...I'm scared." He gets into bed with me saying "Everything's okay, I'm right here with you Aria." I wrap his arms around me securely and slowly fall back to sleep.

I wake in the middle of the night bursting into tears and breathing hard, Harry frantically wakes up asking "Aria what's wrong?" I was crying so hard I couldn't speak, he brings me in his arms rocking me back and forth saying "Shh babe, it's okay just tell me what's wrong?" I said "I had a horrible horrible nightmare." I lay in his chest letting all of my tears go on his chest as he continues to hold me.

End of chapter 32!! :) I've posted pics for this fan fic on my instagram: 1D5SOSFEELSDEPARTMENT please follow me there!! That's where I post edits and stuff for this fan fic :)) I hope you're enjoying the story and I'll update in a few days!! Maybe less! Love you all<3 mwah!! Xxxx