Chapter 35

I'm just about done making dinner when everyone arrives, Harry gets the drinks while I set the table. As everyone gathers around Harry clears his throat saying "Thank you guys for coming tonight, ah Aria and I have exciting news to tell you guys." He wraps his arms around me as he says "Aria, babe do you wanna tell them?" I smile hugely saying excitedly "Harry and I are having twins!"

Everyone stands up congratulating us and giving hugs, Eleanor and Perrie soon start discussing a baby shower and bringing up ideas. The lads all share their own toast and patting Harry on the back saying "We're happy for you mate." Soon after we all sit down for dinner and Danielle says "Mm this is really good Aria." I blush a little saying "Thank you, it's a family recipe." Harry gently grabs my hand smiling at me and then lightly kisses my cheek.

It started to get late so everyone left and I started cleaning the kitchen up. I suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist and Harry nozzling his head into my neck. I stop what I'm doing to turn around towards him, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly on the lips not letting go. He gently picks me up carrying me up stairs to the bedroom and I rest my head on his chest as he carries me.

He lays me down slowly on the bed and starts leaving soft kisses on my neck and chest but stops and says "I love you Aria." I smile and pull him by his shirt and say "I love you so much more." in between kisses. Harry gets up from the bed undressing me from bed since now I'm having a little trouble.

As he's undressing me he looks at my stomach rubbing it in small circular motion. And he says "Ahh Aria I'm so proud to be a father and even more happier that I'm having children with you." I grasp his curls slowly bringing down my hand to his jawline saying "Me too babe." He brings his face closer to mine softly kissing me.

We then settle into bed I turn off the light and turn towards Harry burying my head into his chest feeling him breathing. He puts his arm around me pulling me in closer then saying "I love you babe." deeply breathing, I softly say "I love you too." and fall off to sleep.

I wake up in the middle of the night from a bad nightmare, I notice Harry isn't next to me. I get out of bed looking in the bathroom, then going down stairs quietly saying "Harry? Harry?" I walk into the Kitchen and see him there sitting at the table. I join him saying "Harry what are you doing up this time of night, is something wrong?"

He lets out a deep sigh saying "No, I just couldn't sleep. That's all." I sigh saying "Yeah, me too." He looks at me saying "Why babe?" I take a breath and say "I had a nightmare, and I didn't see you so I got worried." He grabs my hand saying "Aw I'm sorry babe, come on let's go back to bed."

He leads me back up stairs and we lay down. Harry then pulls me into his chest softly singing to me against my ear, he has a voice of an angel. He sings "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.. " before I knew it I was fast asleep.

HEEYYY GUYS!! SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG BUT MY LAPTOP BROKE AND MY PHONE WASN'T WORKING PROPERLY -.- BUT I GOT A NEW PHONE SO NOW HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH UPDATE!(: LOVE YOU GUYS MWAH. Xxxx