Chapter 17

I go into the bedroom while Harry was still in the living room and I pick up his phone because it kept buzzing every few minutes. I pick it up and see pics of all these girls that are much more gorgeous and skinner than I am.

One time he replied back to one of them and said "Whoa you're so gorgeous, probably the only one I've encountered. x" I cover my mouth as tears started to stream down my heated cheeks and I thought to myself "I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but I thought Harry would think so."

As I go into my purse and get out a little tin box that I used a lot as a teen, but stopped using once I met Harry. I open it up and take out a blade, I head into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I sit on the bathroom floor crying to myself. But I stop as I took the first cut to my wrist, I forgot how much this helped my pain. I take another cut to the wrist and the blood leaves from me spreading all over seaping under the door into the bedroom.

Harry's calling my name, I can hear him f from the hallway but I ignore him. He yells "Oh no Aria!" I knew he seen the blood. He tries to open the locked door then says "Aria open the door! Baby please Aria!"

But I don't get up...I just lay there. He eventually busts the door down, and just before I pass out from the blood loss I see him run over to me in frantic screaming and crying  "Aria! Aria! No baby, no why. Please come back to me..." But everything goes blank.

Sometime later I wake up in a hospital bed, Harry by my side holding my hand. I lightly rub his knuckles, and picked up his hand to kiss it. He sits up abruptly and rushes by me and says "Aria baby you're awake! I'm so glad to see your beautiful eyes." And he kisses my forehead.

I sit up asking "How long have I been out?" He rubs my forehead and says "A few days." Before I could ask another question the doctor comes in and says "You've got one lucky fiancé, he hasn't left the hospital once since you've been here."

Harry smiles at what the doctor says as so do I. I think ask the doctor "When can I leave?" She says "Um in a few hours or so, it'll take you awhile to get you discharged." I smiled and nod at her response, then she leaves out.

A few moments later Cara, Niall, Louis, Eleanor, and the whole gang fill up the room all standing around my bed asking "Are you okay love? Let us know if you needed anything." They all gave me hugs and kisses, which I smiled to because I felt so much love.

We all talk for awhile and then Harry stands up and says "Okay everyone visiting time is up, she'll be out in a few hours so we'll see you guys when we get back home." Everyone leaves the room saying goodbye.

Harry closes the door behind them, then slides into the bed wrapping his arms around me asking "So why'd you do it?" Tears start forming in his eyes as I say "Because I seen you compliment other girls saying that they're more gorgeous and skinnier than any girl you ever dated."

My voice to crack as I continue "And you know what Harry I know that I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but I'd expect you to think that I'm the only prettiest girl in the world."

He sits up and says "Aria I'm sorry if I make you feel that way but you have to know that I love you, only you. And if anything happened to you I'd hate myself knowing it was my fault." He stops for a second kissing me softly on the lips, cupping my face saying "You are my world, therefore my world is the most gorgeous things I've ever seen"

The doctor walks in an says "You're free to go now Mrs. Styles." I smile to hearing that even though we're not officially married yet. We both say "Thank you." I try to get up from the bed, but I'm too weak. Harry quickly comes over to me and says "Here, let me help you." He takes my hand and guides me to the bathroom.

I enter into the bathroom and said "Thank you Harry." I try to leave out of the bathroom because I also have cuts on my thighs that I don't want him to see. He says "Aria, I'm going to stay here to help you." His voice sounded stern and I wasn't strong enough for a fight so I say "Okay" he closes the door behind him.

.....

End of chapter 17!! Sorry I left you on a ciff hanger :p but what do you think will be Harrys reaction when he sees Arias thighs?? Leave your answer below!

And also I'll probably update later today :) we'll see! Mwah. Xxxxx