Chapter 24

Harry kissed me like never before...it felt different and meaningful, which I liked a lot. We walked back to the car and Harry had a change of clothes for us, as if he already knew we were going to be gone over night or we'd need them. He gives me his big warm jumper and some loose pants that I can easily slip into, he also changes and we lay down in the back seat of the car. "Harry...what made you want to marry me? Like how did I get your attention?" I ask quietly, he strokes my hair and says "You didn't get fooled with my jerk act and you made me work to get you, you just didn't come easy like the other girls...and from all the times we've had I knew and know you're the one for me Aria." I softly kiss his lips.

Soon later we finally got phone service, I called Cara and Niall saying "Hey..um Harry and I got stuck on the side of the highway going back towards our old place, we aren't that far away." Cara says "Okay Aria we'll be there soon." I smile a little saying "Alright, see you soon." Then I hang up the phone and say "They're on their way babe." He pulls me into his chest saying "Okay." I feel his chest going up and down as I have my head against it. After a little while Niall and Cara pull up, and Harry and I leave the car, he'll be back for it later. We get back home and I head straight to the bed feeling exhausted, Harry comes in a few moments later saying "Is my baby girl tired?" I nod saying "Yes, very."

He walks over to me and says "Ahh well go to sleep babe." he puts me under the blankets, I pull his collar of his shirt and smirk saying "You're coming to bed with me mister." I pull him on to the bed on top of me, he chuckles as he starts kissing me and I can feel him smiling. He says "Okay baby, come here, I love having you in my arms." He pulls me into his chest and I'm facing his direction, he smiles saying "You're so beautiful...I can't wait until next Tuesday...when we are finally a married couple." I smile while rubbing his chest saying "I know...that's going to be one of the best days of my life." I cuddle my head into his chest and he strokes my back saying "I love you Aria." Before I drift off to sleep I say 'I love you too..."

Tonight is the rehearsal dinner and I'm completely freaking out as we leave out to head to the restaurant I yell "Harry come on we're gonna be late!" He hurries out of the house and hops into the car. We arrive at the restaurant and everyone is here, we greet each other with hugs and smiles. As we sit down Danielle asks "So are you excited for tomorrow babe? Tomorrow is the big day." I smile and say "Yes I am." Harry grabs my hand saying "We both are." and kisses my cheek. "So mate you're coming hone with me and the lads tonight, while Aria goes with the girls." Louis says while smiling Harry says "Erm okay Aria are you okay with that?" I smile saying "Yes, babe I'll be fine. Just don't have too much fun." I say cheekily but deep down I was frightened if he would back out. I think to myself " I trust him.

We leave the restaurant, Harry and I parting hands giving each other a kiss on the lips.  I leave with the girls an he left with the lads. We soon get to Danielles' flat and we talk about the wedding tomorrow and then give each other facials, and Perrie asks "Aria how'd you and Harry meet?" I smile while I explain "He tried to use his jerk act on me thinking that would attract me to him, but it didn't work so as he tried more and more he seen I wasn't falling for it...he began acting like a gentleman, and being the kind of guy I've always wanted." All the girls say "Aww." A tears slips as I smile.

I don't know what Harry is doing and I know I should be trusting him, but I'm just curious..so I text him saying "Having fun babe?" he replies back "Not really...because I'm not with my favorite girl, I love you baby." I smile at his reply and text back saying "Aww I love you too babe, I'll see you soon." I put my phone away and feeling a little bit better. The girls have started a movie called "The Vow." I love this movie, cry every time I watch it. I sit in between Cara and Eleanor while Danielle and Perrie are heating up popcorn and getting drinks.

After the movie I go into the kitchen starting to writing my wedding vows for tomorrow, Harry and I decided we wanted to do our own vows. Perrie walks in and asks "What are you doing girly?" I smile saying "Writing my wedding vows for tomorrow, ahh I can't believe I'm getting married...but it feels right you know?" Perrie nods saying "Yeah, I do babe...Zayn proposed to me the other day." She starts blushing, I squeal saying "Oh my gosh! Congrats Perrie, I'm happy for the both of you." She smiles saying "Thanks Aria."

Today is the day...I'm getting married! As the girls and I drive to this beautiful garden in London where our wedding is and quickly running inside so the lads won't see us. "Aria today you're going to be Mrs. Aria Styles, how does it feel?" Cara asks excitedly "It feels good..." I say to her, I feel huge butterflies in my stomach. Danielle pulls my arms saying "Come on babe, let's start on you hair." I follow her to the mirror and I sit down letting her put the rollers in my hair. Eleanor comes up behind me smiling saying "Here Harry wanted me to give this to you."

I turned around to see what it was, there was a note attached and it said "A little something for my beautiful bride...do you remember it from our first date? Anyways I want you to wear this today, love you princess. -H x" It was a bracelet that he had gave to me on our first date. I smile and immediately put it on saying "Thank you Eleanor, for giving it to me." She smiles saying "No problem babe."

The girls are now getting dressed in their bridesmaid dresses and doing their hair/make-up. I'm freaking out an the wedding is a few hours away. Cara and Eleanor help me with my make up while Perrie fixes my hair and Danielle gets my dress and veil out. I peak out the curtain of the tent and the seats are filling up with all our friends and Harrys parents. Danielle and Eleanor help me with my dress and veil. Perrie takes out my rollers, and the wedding is just about to begin.

End of chapter 24!! :) Sorry I didn't upload yesterday but I was super busy :/ I'm going to start writing chapter 25 and it should be up in an hour or so :) anyways hope you're enjoying the story!!! xxx Thanks everyone who reads this!! Mwah. xxxx