Chapter 30

By the time we get back it's night time and I'm really tired, as soon we get in the house I head straight for the bedroom plopping on the bed. Harry walks in behind me and I can tell something is wrong, I look at him asking "Are you okay?" He walks over to the bed sitting down and takes a deep breath saying "Yeah, I'm fine."  and lightly rubs my thigh, I sit up sitting next to him looking at him in the eyes saying "Harry tell me what's wrong."

He runs his fingers through his and sighs saying "I'm just worried..." his words tread off, I looked at him puzzled asking "Worried about what Harry?" He gets up from the bed in frustration and says "About our baby." I raise up walking over to him asking "What do you mean?" He looks at him holding my hands saying "Maybe we should get a-" he cuts himself off.

I look at him in confusion and back away as I say "You weren't going to say abortion were you?" The way he looks at me I can tell that's what he meant. I raise my voice saying "No Harry! I will not do that! What happened? I thought you were happy with our child?" He sits on the bed saying "Aria, I do want children but not this soon.." I walk out of the room before he could finish the sentence, he follows saying "Aria stop." I ignore him and head straight out the front door.

It's 10:00pm at night, I walk over back to the beach under the bridge to my hiding spot and just sit for awhile. I keep replaying Harry and I's argument, and thinking "Why would he want me to get a abortion and why now doesn't want to have kids?" As the thoughts run through my heads tears start streaming down my face. I then hear foot steps, I jump to my feet wiping my tears away but then I notice that it's Harry and I turn my back towards still crying.

He comes up behind me wrapping his warm body around mine saying "Aria, baby I'm sorry...I'm happy you're pregnant and having our baby. I don't know what I was thinking." I turn to him saying "Harry...I truly love you and I think is the most you've ever hurt out of our whole relationship." He cups my face saying "I'm sorry." I look at him and say "I understand that, but-" my voice cracks as I continue "But I why would you suggest killing our baby? That's basically what an abortion is Harry."

I'm crying even harder now, and I turn away from him again trying to conceal my tears but horribly failing. He wraps his arms around me again saying "Aria...please don't be mad, just come home honey I don't want anything happening to you or the baby because of my stupidity." Before I could answer Harry has me lifted in his arms carrying back to the beach house. I fall asleep on the way back, I guess I was really tired from all of the crying I did.

I faintly wake up to Harry dressing me in comfy clothes to sleep in, then he joins me in bed and pulls me tightly into his chest. I turn toward facing him burying my face into his chest and kind of playing with his hair. I lowly says "Babe are you okay?" Half asleep I say "Yes." He says "I'm really sorry for all the things I said tonight." I look at him saying "I know...it's okay Harry, it's behind us now." An I give him a peck on the lips.

He then raises up from the bed uncovering us both I ask "Harry what are you doing?" He doesn't answer he just lifts up my shirt and starts rubbing my belly and leaving endless kisses saying "Our baby is going to be a miracle...I don't know what I was thinking earlier." I run my fingers through his hair saying "Just scared, some new parents get like that sometimes." He then rests his head on my stomach, I raise up my head asking "Harry?" He cuts me off by telling me to "Shhh I'm trying to hear for the baby."

I chuckle a little saying "Honey, I'm only a week pregnant you know gonna feel or anything from the baby until I'm a few months." He says "Oh." and we both start laughing, he then lays back down again wrapping me in his arms and resting his and on my stomach. As I start to fall asleep Harry softly whispers in my ear "Goodnight my darling, I love you." I respond saying "I love you too sweetheart." And my words tread off as I'm fully asleep now.

I wake up the next morning still in the same position as I was when I fell asleep. I slowly turns towards Harry, and he still sleeping so I just stare at him for awhile. He sleeps like a angel, after he wakes up and slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with a smile saying "Good morning beautiful." I kiss him on the lips saying "Good morning babe."

...

End of the chapter :)! Sorry it's been awhile since my last update but school  has been cray! Having tests like every week!! Ugh. Anywhoosies I hope you enjoy the chapter as well as the story an this update was worth the wait! I will try to update again this week but not promises/

Again thank you everyone who takes the time and reads my story/updates! I love you all like serisously<3 Mwah!! Xxxx