Chapter 26

As Harry and I are in the elevator I take off my shoes, and ask "Harry what room number are we in? He turns to me and says "Ahh 1410, honeymoon suite babe." I smile and say "Okay, can I have one of the keys?" He looks at me suspiciously with a smirk and says "Why?" I giggel and say "Will you just give me the key." He gives me the keys and as soon as the elevator doors open I break for a run, Harry laughs saying "Aria what are you doing?" I laugh as I'm running trying to find the room ignoring Harry.

He runs after me giggling saying "Aria wait for me!" I turn around saying "You have to catch me if you want me to wait." I feel arms wrapping around my waist and lifting me up from the ground, Harry and I both laugh. We finally end up in front of our room, Harry opens up the door and carries me over the threshold. He gently sets me down on the bed, and starts kissing me, I stop him saying "Harry wait, let me get changed first." He gets up and says "Okay."

I get up and grab a long t-shirt of Harrys and change in the bathroom, I close the door behind me. I take my dress off feeling nervous about what was about to happen. I think to myself "Am I really ready? Should I wait a little longer?" I shrug it off and put his shirt over me and walk back over to the bed. I say nervously "Harry...I don't think I'm ready." I can tell he looks frustrated and he grunts saying 'Okay." About to go into the bathroom, I quickly say "Harry wait."

I walk over to him an say "Come here." I wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing him, he lifts me up and lies me on the bed. He stops me for a seconds and says "Are you sure baby?" I smile and say "I'm sure Harry." He smiles and I start un buttoning his shirt and taking off his jacket, he's now on top of me. And I wrap me legs around his waist tightly, He kisses my neck all the way down to my chest.

And I gasp at how he's taking so much control...but I like it. I'm now fully exposed to Harry, and every single one of my scars he sees he kisses and says "You're beautiful sweetheart." Harry now flips me on top of him and I starting him down his torso feeling all of his tattoos, following right back up to his mouth. And now I'm under him again and he asks "Okay are you ready?" I nod my head saying "Yes, I've waiting to have this moment with you."

He smiles and says "Me too darling." I feel him come into and I wince at the pain he asks "Are you okay?" I says "Yes, I'm fine Harry." He continues and starts pounding harder into and we both soon reach my climax, and he collapses on me. Our hearts are pounding and we're both sweating a little bit. I lay my head on his chest and he asks "Well how was that babe?" he's still breathing hard. I lift my head kissing him on the lips saying "Just perfect...more than I thought it would be," He smiles and says "Good love."

We both fall fast asleep, I'm in Harrys arms as usual. The next morning I wake up feeling really nauseated and stomach pains. I hurry to the bathroom and vomit in the toilet, I think to myself "Could I be pregnant? Noo I can't be- but wait...we didn't use protection." I stop thinking about it and just return back into bed with Harry. He turns to me smiling saying in his raspy voice "Good Morning my love." I cuddle up next to him saying "Good Morning handsome."

He chuckles and says "What time is it?" I turn to look at the clock an say "Ahhh it's 7:30 a.m."  and I lay tight back next to him. He says "Ahh okay, why don't we go down and have breakfast and then come back up and just enjoy being alone for the next few hours." I smile saying 'Okay, I'm gonna take a shower."  He gets under the blankets and I ask with a smirk "Well aren't you going to join me?" I walk into the bathroom, I hear him jump out of bed I laughed to myself.

I turn on the shower water, getting undressed and I turn around noticing Harry standing in the door way I walk over to him with a smirk saying "Well look who decided to get up." Before I gave him a chance to talk I pull him into the shower with me, and we both laugh. He pins me against the wall and says "I love you baby." And kisses me I wrap my arms an legs around him kissing him so hard, but I stop and say "I  love you so much more." He puts me down and I walk over in front of the chower and let the water fall on me.

I feel his arms wrap around me and I jokingly say "You just can't keep your hand off me huh?" He tuns me arounf facing towards him saying "No..I've been wanting to do this for a while and now that I can, I want to every moment. I love you Aria, and now I can really show you how much." I grab his wet curls and kiss him, our tongues are locking and we kiss long enough to savor this moment.

End of chapter 26!! Sorry I didn't update all weekend but I was super busy!! Hope this was worth the wait though :) I will hopefully be able to update tonight, I don't know yet. xx

QOTF: Do you think Aria's pregnant? And do you think she'll tell Harry anytime soon? Leave your answers below! Xx Also thank you everyone is taking time and reading my fan fic, means a lot to me<3 love you all!! Mwah. Xxxxx