I want you back

"Ciao bastard!"

It's been a week since Romano said that words to Spain. He broke up with him to test his love for him; he knows it's a stupid idea, but that's the only thing he knew right then. When he told him that, he never get to see what reaction the Spaniard had gave Romano back then when he said goodbye for he turned around almost immediately to prevent him seeing his tears falling. And after that, he expects some messages or calls from his ex-boyfriend, but no. Nothing. He groaned and leaned back.

So he didn't want me back then, huh? Okay, fine. If he didn't want me back, I want him back. He thought then stood up, got his jacket and keys, and walked out of his house to his car. He started the engine then drove to the possible place he's in. As soon as he got there, he immediately saw Spain; but unfortunately, he is with a girl. Belgium.

Romano scrunched up his nose in disgust as he watched those two talk and laugh with each other. It made his blood boil. He looked at Belgium and laughed at her clothes; it was just hilarious for him and it doesn't suit the Belgian.

"Oh Dio, why does she even try?" his laughter died down and left a smirk on his lips. He exited his car and walked in the restaurant just as his jam plays on. His smirk widens as he heard it and walked to the clown pair. As soon as he got to their place, he smacked down his hand, startling them.

"Ciao bastards! Having fun?" he asked them.

"O-Oh! Lovi!" the Spaniard exclaimed, stuttering.

"Hello, Lovino! What brings you here?" the Belgian asked innocently, which made Romano almost roll his eyes at her.

"I'm just here to bring back what's mine and mine only," he grabs Spain's arm and started to drag him, but another hands grabs the other arm of the Spaniard.

"No! He isn't going anywhere with you, Lovino!" you could see the pathetic determined gaze the Belgian is giving Romano, and it made Romano laugh but didn't.

"Pathetic, what makes you say that?" Romano asked Belgium.

"Because he is mine! He is my boyfriend, that is why! You are just his ex!" Belgium exclaimed.

"Pfft, you're just an option to him, I swear. Why do you even try hard?" he dared as he glared at the Belgian.

"Because I want him to be mine! And now you've dumped him, this is now my chance!" Belgium desperately explained.

"Fucker, you don't even know why I dumped him in the first place. Now get the fuck off of my man before I could kill you, Emma," Romano pulled Spain towards him unexpectedly that made Belgium's gril from him loosen. Belgium attempted to catch Spain's arm again but Romano already drag him far away from her.

Romano pushed Spain inside his car and got in. They drove to Romano's place and once again Romano drag him inside. Once inside, Romano laughed hard. Spain just stared indifferently at him, but a smile graced his lips. The Italian turned to thw Spaniard, still laughing.

"D-Did you see her expression? I-It's fucking h-hilarious! So pathetic; d-desperate even!" he continued to laugh.

"You're laughing," Spain stated, which made Romano's laughter died down.

"Huh?"

"I said you're laughing.. I never got to see you laugh when we're together.." Spain smiled lovingly. "It's beautiful.."

Romano's cheeks turned red as he huffed, "Shut up! It's not!"

Spain laughed, "Now you look like a tomato."

"I hate you so much," Romano spat.

"I don't believe you. Why else would you drag me away from Belgium if you don't?" Romano's already red cheeks turned darker -- if that was even possible.

"Fine, I don't hate you. I love you, that's why I'm having you back," Romano said.

Spain grinned, "That's what I'm waiting for," he lunged at Romano and kissed him passionately. They kissed for a few moments before their lungs ached for air and pulled away.

"What's your relationship with Belgium anyway?" Romano asked as soon as he regained his breath.

"Oh, her? We're just friends," Spain smirked.

"And what's with the 'boyfriend' bullshit all about?" Romano narrowed his eyes.

"That's just an act," Romano's eyes widened.

"What?"

"It's an act to make you jealous," Spain's smirk widens.

"Che cazzo!" Romano pushed Spain away. "I can't believe you! What if she really likes you?"

"Huh? No way, she loves someone else," Spain laughed. "Mi amor, don't worry about her. I'll always love you no matter what."

"Tch. I love you too, you bastard."

A/N: Belgium fans, don't worry! It's all an act! She's not a bitch here! Spain just asked her a favor to make Romano jealous, which she agreed when he agreed on helping her to make her love ask her out. It's up to you who her love one is. Hope you all like this one shot! (Even though it's poorly written)