New York

Low sounds coming from the not-so old radio actually made the young Italian adult relax as he sat on a chair in his balcony, sipping a cup of warm coffee under the starry night. After all, he could only relax once in a month now that he was working a full-time job to sustain his daily needs; the dark bags under his eyes even said so. He was just taking a break from the report he was currently working on—which was to be passed for the next two days—and he realised just how stressed and busy he became as he gazed the stars more and more. The high pitched squeaking of the door next to his balcony gained his attention, as his neighbour went out into the cold night.

"You still awake?" Lovino decided to start a conversation to at least reduce the awkwardness he was feeling right now. His neighbour was startled, though he still pulled on a small smile and managed to chuckle lowly; an action that made Lovino's heart beat faster than it was before.

"Yeah, well..." the other male, Antonio, scratched the back of his neck, his smile widening. "I can't sleep. How 'bout you?"

With a shrug and a sip from his coffee, he answered: "Work. It really sucks, draining the life outta me."

"I could relate to that."

The two shared snickers, but those eventually died and silence settled itself to the two neighbours.

"Start spreading the news."

The song that was now playing on the radio caught both of their attention, and both coincidentally look at each other with a knowing gleam in their eyes. Lovino stood up, leaving his now cold coffee as he trudged towards the other side of the balcony, climbing up the railing and carefully towards the other balcony, with Antonio waiting for him. A smile spread itself on Lovino's face like a butter on a hot toast as he successfully (and dangerously) climbed to the other side, and to Antonio's arms. The Spaniard smiled down to the Italian, taking both of his hands into his own.

"Shall we dance?"

The answer was a nod, and the two positioned theirselves to began their dance under the moonlight, laughing their stress off their shoulders and enjoyed their time with their favourite song playing in the background.

"You know I have work to do, don't you?" Lovino had said after they finished their little fun, now cuddling as they gazed upon the bright balls of gases in the dark sky, smiles still on their face. Antonio chuckled, and responded, "I do. Though we'll have to forget that for now and just enjoy ourselves tonight, hm?"

Although Lovino rolled his eyes, he still agreed and thanked that Antonio was there with him in the small part of New York.

"These little town blues are melting away
I'm gonna make a brand new start of it
Right there in Old New York
You always make it there, you make it anywhere

Come on! New York, New York

New York!"

A/N: i know it's not exactly new york but hey,,, i don't live in new york plus the song is really good and i'm in love with it that i have to make a smol spamano thing. enjoy the neighbours spamano???? also idk how balcony works send help-