In Tears

Lovino grumbled hungrily.

Is the dinner not yet ready? Why's it taking so long?

With a sigh, he decided to check on Antonio on how are things going. He lazily walked towards the kitchen and is about to shout when he found his lover crying in the counter, a knife in his hand. Lovino's eyes widened in horror and rushed to Antonio's side, taking the knife away and hugged him.

"Bastard!! Why are you crying?! Are you planning to kill yourself, leave me?! Don't do it! Your life isn't worthless, you have me and your friends! Toni, I love you, so please don't leave us--" he was cut off by the laughing of the certain Spaniard and he glared at him.

"What's funny?!" Lovino's tears are now falling from his eyes, and Antonio wiped them away.

"Te amo, Lovi. But you know, I'm only cutting onions, see?" he gestured to the chopping board in the counter with cut onions in it. Lovino's eye twitched.

"I'm glad to know that you care for me, and I promise Lovi to not leave you alone, hm? I love you so much to have any courage to leave you," Antonio smiled at his lover then presses a quick, but full of love, kiss on the other.

"I hate you bastard for making me worry," Lovino glared half heartedly at him.

Antonio laughed, "I know you don't, and you know it."

"Fine, but finish the dinner already or else I'll starve," Lovino walked out of the kitchen with his thoughts.

Yep. That just proves myself that I really love him.