I Thought So Too

I watched as he throw things at me, and I dodged every thing that flies towards me. He's crying, he's in pain, he's broken.

All because of me.

All because I-

A loud crash interrupted my thoughts, and my eyes widened. He's crying harder now, and he's walking his way towards me.

"How could you?" he said, calm at first. "How could you?!" now, it dripped with such hatred that I deserve.

"I'm sorry.." I quietly said, looking away. I can't bear to look at him, he's so hurt that it broke me.

I should be.

"I'm sorry?! That's all you have to say?! I'm sorry?! Bullshit!" he then started to hit me with his hands. It doesn't hurt, considering that he's emotionally and physically weak at the moment, because of me.

"I'm really sorry.."

"Fuck your sorry!" he cried, and hit me. If you only know how much this hurts me too.

"Antonio," I looked at him, refusing to let my tears escape my eyes. Not yet. I realized, he somehow had stopped hitting me after he called me, instead resting his fists on my chest. "I thought you love me?"

Shattering.

I heard them. I know, because it is my heart, after all.

I hugged him tight, then kissed his forehead, whispering those words. Those four painful words that I am sure will shatter his heart too.

"I thought so too."

I haven't realized that I am crying in his shoulder now.

I love you, Lovino. I really do.