Train Seat

A/N: not really a spamano (but there's still spamano lol) but i just really want to write this so here ya go.

"Excuse me," a young lady said in hurry.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry." She ran inside the train, catching up. She looked around, looking for an empty seat. But unfortunately for her, she found none. She sighed as she reached up for the handle when someone poked her from behind. She turned and was met with beautiful amber orbs that was looking at her. She felt her face burn and stuttered, "Yes, sir? What do you want?"

"You can have my seat, signora." The man with what it seemed like a wild curl poking out of the top of his hair, flashed a small smile as he stood up, giving up his sit for her.

"Oh no, no! I'm fine! You can have your seat back!" The lady refused, but the man shook his head.

"With those heels of yours, I bet your feet will hurt just by standing up for long, and it'll make you tired. Now go on and sit, I don't mind standing up." The man reached up for the handle and his fingers brushed against hers, and the simple touch sent shivers down the lady's spine as her face went red. She sighed in defeat and just sat down, already tired from the man and his effects on her.

She was in deep thought that she didn't realised that she had reached her desired station and the doors were opened until the man spoke.

"Hey, signora? May I ask what's your name?" He asked.

"Um. It's Victoria. How about you?"

"Lovino Vargas, at your service."

"Excuse me! Make way, make way!"

"You dork! What're you doing?!"

"I'm making them make way for you, mi amor!"

"Stop it! It's not like they'll make way for me!"

"Of course they will! You're an angel, remember?"

"Oh, you stupid. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not an-"

"We're here! Come on, get inside, Lovi and find a seat!"

Lovino did as he was told, and he found two vacant seats just near the door. Without any word, he grabbed his companion's hand and dragged him to the seats then sat.

"That was tiring!"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Excuse me! Excuse me, I'm sorry!" Lovino blinked, that voice sounds familiar, but a little different.

"Finally." An old lady stopped in front of them, and Lovino immediately stood up.

"Here, you can have my seat, signora."

"Oh boy, thank you so much." Lovino assisted her as she sat down, looking relaxed.

"It's no problem, signora. Are you feeling okay?" Asked Lovino, and the old lady nodded.

"Yes, yes. Thanks to you." The old lady fell asleep immediately, unconsciously leaning her head on Antonio's shoulder. Lovino hid a smile as he watched his old friend.

"Lovi! I'm so proud of you!"

"What now?" Lovino huffed.

"You're so nice and kind to the old lady! I wish I did the same thing as you did, but you're fast! I'm so proud!" Antonio exclaimed.

"You dork," Lovino sighed and took a last glance at the train station.

"Hey Lovi?"

"Hm?"

"Do you happen to know that old lady?"

Lovino raised a brow, "Why do you ask?"

"Because," Antonio sighed and looked at him. "The way you look at her. It's like, I dunno. What was it?"

"Ya know what? Yeah, I've known her back then when she's a lady. Funny thing is, I gave up my seat for her again, and she doesn't seem to remember me and that time." He chuckled. "But that's fine. I just wonder if she had her own family already? 'Cause her children should be taking care of her, dammit."

Antonio smiled softly, "You care for her, huh?"

Lovino sighed, "Yeah."

"How about me?"

"'Course I do, dammit."

Antonio grinned and hugged Lovino, "I love you!"

"I love you too, bastard."