One Hundred

Lovino rode a jeepney to his school. There's just three passengers so there's a lot of space, which the male thanked God for. He sat just near the driver, and rummaged his bag to search for his payment, when another young male spoke to him.

"Uh, mister?" Lovino looked up at him, and his breath hitched. "Lend me your fare and I'll hand over it to the driver with mine, okay?"

The Italian nodded, and handed his one hundred pesos over to the other male. The other male smiled, and paid. Lovino took this time to observe the male's features. He's handsome. With that tan skin, green eyes, and curly brown hair... he mustn't be from here, Lovino could tell. And he mustn't think of that! Dammit, Lovino. He just waited for his change, but found that the driver doesn't have any. He groaned.

Then, he was distracted when several gay (no offense) people rode the jeepney, taking their seats near the tanned male in front of him.

"Hi! Are you free tonight?" one of them asked.

"Baks! Ang haliparot mo." the second one told the first one.

"Manong, did mister handsome already pay his fare?" the third one chuckled. "Don't take it, I'll just carry him on my lap."

All of them giggled, and it made Lovino's blood boil, but he kept cool as he watched them with blank expression.

"Tangina niyo, ang lalandi niyo talaga," the fourth told them. "Stop it."

"KJ," then all of them rolled their eyes at each other. Lovino wanted to punch them.

"Manong, bayad po." the fourth paid five hundred pesos, and the driver sighed.

"Don't you have any smaller money?"

"It's okay, keep the change." the fourth proudly said.

"Then you're going to pay for the other two passengers'," the driver shrugged and handed them one hundred. The fourth looked confused.

"What's this for?"

"That's the payment of the guy," he gestured for the guy sitting at his back. One of them, Lovino didn't know who, took the money and handed a one fucking thousand pesos to the male in front of him.

"Mga baks, ang sarap ni kuya, matipuno." the fifth said, running his hand over the male's arm. Lovino's eye twitched, and the male in front of him smiled nervously. The Italian scoffed and looked at the road, and realised that he's nearing his destination. He also realised that the young male didn't take the one hundred because it was changed to one thousand! Shit.

"Para," Lovino was surprised when the male spoke. No, wait! How about his change?! He looked at the male with wide eyes, and the other gestures for him to go down. Lovino glared at him and followed him.

"Sorry, I didn't get your change." the Italian rolled his eyes.

"You better be sorry, you bastard!" he huffed, crossing his arms.

"I'm Antonio," the male, Antonio, held out his hand. "You?"

Lovino huffed, "You don't need to know that." he started walking away.

"Wait!" Antonio followed him. "Where are you going?"

"EAC."

"Orientation?" Lovino nodded. "Let's walk together then, I'm going there too. What a coincidence!"

And so they walked there together, Antonio was being talkative while Lovino just nodded every now and then. He was annoyed by the other male, but he hid a small smile.

A/N: I hate this so much asdfghjkl, there's so much unnamed characters at the beginning. But I introduce you to one of our culture or something–the jeepney. And also to our language. Lmao.

Translations:

Baks! Ang haliparot mo! - Baks! You're such a flirt!

Tangina niyo, ang lalandi niyo talaga. - Fuck you, you're all such a bitch.

( not really a close translation but i did my best so y'all could understand so )

Manong, bayad po. - Manong, here's my fare.

Mga baks, ang sarap ni kuya, matipuno. - Baks, he's yummy, sturdy.

Manong - is used widely in the Philippines to refer to or call on drivers of public transportations like bus and jeepneys.

Mga - referring to many things or people.

Baks - probably a nickname they call each other derived from the word bakla tha means gay.

Para - it is most commonly uttered when someone on board a passenger bus, cab, or jeep wants to tell the driver (or the conductor) to stop the vehicle so he or she could go down. But it can also mean several things.

Pesos - Philippine currency

imayormaynothavesawthisinfeusecretfilesorsomethingthenwrotethisanditmaybestealingsoihatemyselffordoingso