Most Favourite

"Say," one of them began, a hand finding the other's as he spoke. "What's your most favourite thing in the world?"

The question was quite odd, as it appeared out of nowhere. Although, the other man could somehow understand his lover, since they both were just silent and bored—like any other day. Looking up at the ceiling, the Italian thought: what might be his most favourite thing in the world?

"I don't know," responded Lovino. A lot of ideas floated in his mind, and yet he couldn't decide what is his favourite thing. "I guess I have a lot of favourite things."

Looking down at Antonio's hand on his, he laced his fingers around the other's. A small smile crept up to his lips as he leaned on the Spaniard's shoulder.

"Yeah, like this."

His lover emitted a small laugh, and he looked up briefly only to see him blushing. Both of his eyebrows raised in amusement—occasionally, it was Antonio making him blush, and it feels weird and special that he saw him blushing at least for once. The thought of making the Spaniard blush made his cheeks burn.

"Que lindo," Antonio said, a grin plastered on his face. "You're so sweet, mi Lovinito!"

"Ah. Shut up, you bastard." Lovino rolled his eyes, and looked back down at the ground boredly. Another moment of silence passed by, until the Italian decided to break it by asking the Spaniard the same question.

"What's your most favourite thing in the world?"

Lovino looked up at Antonio, expecting an answer to his question. But what he did not expect was a kiss on the forehead, that made him blush yet again.

"Isn't it obvious?" The Spaniard sighed and proceeded to pull Lovino into a warm hug.

"Don't answer my question with a question, you moron." Retorted Lovino, hugging back. His lover merely laughed, and caressed his hair lovingly as he replied.

"Ah, my sweet Lovino. My most favourite thing in the world is of course, you."

If Lovino wasn't in love with Antonio before, he would by now. And actually, he might've fallen in love with him yet again.