Part 6.

Your POV: I was in the science lab with Kathryn, but my mind was somewhere else. I knew what I saw. I saw Harry basically bleeding his eyes out while staring at the one person that could actually make me jealous. "Earth to Y/n?!!!" Kathryn's voice was finally heard through my eardrums. "What?" I replied, still dazed. "You weren't listening? I asked, what the atomic number for zinc was. I really need to get this done before class starts" she said, holding out her homework sheet. "Oh, right. Ummm.... It's... Uh..." I fumbled. I really couldn't think about science right now, I had a lot going on. "Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself today.." She finally asked. "How so?" I responded. "Well, for one thing, you never zone out, and for another, you always know the answer to these quiz questions" Kathryn replied. "I guess.." I said. "What's wrong? You can tell me... Believe it or not, I care more about you then I do about this stupid homework sheet" she said, rubbing my back. I knew she was being sincere, Kathryn was the sympathetic one in the group. "Well, I'm just feeling very insecure about my relationship with Harry..." I admitted. "I thought you two were stronger than ever?" She questioned. "I thought so too. Until I overheard Hillary and her friends claiming that he was at her house the other night. I tried to prevent being over dramatic about this, but this morning, Harry was staring at her right in front of me! I don't know what to do. I'm in such a bad position. How can I confront him? I wouldn't know what to say... And what if I'm just imagining things? I will look so stupid and he will never forgive me. I feel so conflicted" I said, becoming sad. Kathryn looked at me, sadness in her eyes as well, and thought about what to say next.

"I'm so sorry... I wish I could say I've been there, but I haven't. All I know is, you have been in a steady relationship with Harry for such a long time, it'd be a shame if something like this came in between you two. You have to figure out an alternate way to investigate this, otherwise, you will never know the truth" she finally said, and I hugged her. Kathryn was the best, and she really helped me with just the right words.