Part 7.

Your POV: Classes passed quickly and before I knew it, it was already lunchtime. "Hey! What's up?!" Melina asked as she walked over to me in line. "Nothin much" I responded as I mindlessly placed food items on my tray. "Umm, okay... Any who, guess what!?? I was thinking about throwing a massive end of the year party, seniors only, at my parents' beach house! What do you think?!" She said, excitedly. "Sounds like a good idea" I responded. "Awesome! But you have to promise me that you'll help with all the planning?!" She pleaded, and I just gave her an okay. When we finished paying for our food, we walked over to our table, where all of our friends were already seated. Harry was waiting for me, with a saved seat beside him, as usual, and I let out a big sigh, knowing it was now or never. "Hi babe" he said, pecking me on the lips. I hadn't noticed it before, but this was sort of like a routine greeting from Harry. "Hey" I said to him, and then turned towards Caden. "So, you guys never did tell me what you were up to the other night.." I said, trying to sound nonchalant. Instead of answering, Caden just stared at Harry, and waited for him to speak. "We just kinda... Hung out..." Harry finally said. "Yeah, I get that part, but what do you guys do when you hang out? Do you like, play video games, or eat everything in the fridge...? What sort of stuff do you do?" I said, trying to light a match. "I don't know... Why are you suddenly so interested?" He asked me now. He was good at this. "Well, I just thought that since you guys tend to hang out often, there might be a specific reason. And I was thinking, since you guys never let me in on all the fun... That I want to come along next time" I smiled cheekily. He was caught off guard by this, and his face went a lighter shade of pink. "Uh...umm... Yeah... Ok... Sure... Why not..." he rambled. I looked around the group to find everyone listening, and slightly confused. Well, everyone but Kathryn, she knew exactly what I was doing. I then turned to Harry, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and we all proceeded to eat our lunch.

By the end of the day, Harry and I walked towards his car, again, as usual, and decided to get some frozen yogurt. "Try these!" Harry said to me, pointing towards some sour gummy worms and putting a few on my yogurt cup. "Ok, but now you need to try these!" I said, spilling some cookie dough bits on his. He grinned at me, and once we were done paying, we sat down in a small booth. "So, why do you suddenly want to hang out with Caden and I?" Harry finally asked, like I knew he would. "I don't know, it just seems like fun. Unless, you don't want me to come..." I responded innocently. "Yeah, of course I want you to come..." He said quickly. "Then why are you bringing it up again? I thought we had already settled this" I asked. "Well, I don't know... It just seems a little weird that you suddenly want to join us" he said, but not looking at me in the eyes. I knew it, he was nervous about it. I wanted to call him out on it, but I knew now wasn't the time. Instead, I just shrugged and continued eating my yogurt.