Part 11.

Your POV: "Great night out don't you think?" I asked Harry as we both lay together, swinging softly on my mom's hammock. "Yeah" he replied. We stared intently up at the stars, and I curled up closer to him as the warm breeze hit us. "That star, right there... Is my favorite" I said, pointing above us. "You mean that one right there?" He asked. "Yeah... It always shines brighter than all the rest, and it's beautiful. When I look out my window at night, it's always there for me, it never let's me down. It's kind of like you" I smiled, turning towards him. He chuckled, and I knew I was getting a little too cheesy for him, but I chose to continue. "If I ever do get the chance to travel... I want to look up at the sky, find that star, and remember my real home.... My family, my friends, but most of all you. You are my very own star Harry, you make my entire world shine" I said, as the last part came out as almost a whisper. He kissed my forehead softly, and started humming a tune that I couldn't recognize. "What song is that?" I asked curiously. He just shrugged, and I let it go, deciding to enjoy the moment instead.

Graduation was so close, we could all taste it. I couldn't be more excited to finally be free, expanding my life beyond the gates of school. But on the other hand, I was sad and slightly terrified because of all the change. Our group wouldn't be together anymore, everyone would have to part ways. We wouldn't have all the constant laughs during lunch, or great moments hanging around together. Our last good day together would be at Melina's end of the year party. "Do any of you know of a good DJ?" She asked everyone around the lunch table, as she jotted down some more ideas for her beach house bash. "Yeah, I know a guy, I bet I can call him and he'll be down to crank it up" Landon replied. He has always been a party animal. "How many people are you even inviting?" Gracie asked. "Our entire senior class. I want my party to be the one night we will all remember till the day we die. Better than prom, better than anything" Melina replied proudly. "That's a pretty high expectation don't you think?" Kathryn asked, and I couldn't help but agree. "Are you questioning my party organizing skills?" She asked back, turning towards the both of us. We both put out hands up in defeat, as she smirked. "The point is, everything has to be perfect. Everyone has always been dying to visit my parents' beach house, and I've never said yes, until now that is. There's gonna be loads of food, drinks, loud music..." She went on. "So basically just a typical rave then?" Asher teased her. "No, doofus, it's going to be way more classy than that. The beach, the stars, the romance" she wiggled her eyebrows towards Harry and I. I only blushed as I turned towards him, but he wasn't really paying attention. "What's wrong?" I whispered. "What? Oh um, nothing. Sounds like a good party...." He said, and then I continued to listen to Melina.