Part 30.

Harry's POV: "Harry, why are you up so early?" My mum said as she yawned, coming into the kitchen. I was making coffee, because I still couldn't sleep. "Y/n is gone" I simply stated, sitting on the counter. "Yeah, I know honey. Her mother told us she had gone off traveling. She always wanted to travel" she replied. "Yes, I know mum" I said. "......That's why I'm going to find her" I continued, as my mum looked at me immediately. "Harry, are you okay? Have you even slept?" She said, coming to me and feeling my temperature with her palm. I pushed her hands away, knowing I wasn't crazy or sick.
"Mum I'm fine! I just need to find her. I need to tell her I've made the biggest mistake of my life, and that I love her" I said, thoughtfully. This was the first time I had said those three words aloud, and I actually meant them with my entire heart. "What?" She said, clearly not believing me. "It's true. I love her mum. I love her so much, and I can't live without her" I said. She just scratched her head, taking this all in. "Harry... I don't think it works that way. You can't just do something crazy in hopes of getting her back. You broke her heart, you lied to her.... She was very emotionally unstable the last time I saw her. You can't just do that to someone, and go back to them after all this time, because you have finally realized your true feelings...." She responded. I thought about what she said, and I knew I had hurt you to the point of no return. But how could I just stay here, when you where out in the world? We have to be together, one way or another.

"Mum... I have to. I can't just stay here doing nothing" I said. "What if you end up finding her, and she has already moved on, or she doesn't want to see you?" She asked. These were very good questions, that I hadn't considered. But I still didn't think they were enough to stop me. "I don't know... I guess I'll just have to find out when I get there" I replied. "Do you even know where she is?" My mum asked yet another good question. I took out my phone, showing her the photo of your map with the tabs on it. "There's like a million tabs on there Harry! It will cost you a fortune to travel to all those places!" She said in disbelief. "Yeah I know mum, but most of these places are just places she only tabbed as a joke. Like this one... She would never climb Mt. Everest and risk death" I said, chuckling. My mum followed in, swatting me playfully. "Okay but are you sure you can still go everywhere you think she might be? Do you even have any money?" She asked yet again.

I groaned, replying "Mum, I still haven't spent it all. I have some money saved up from when I worked at the bakery.... Don't worry. Let me do this, I have to do this" I said. "Do what?" Gemma yawned, walking into the kitchen. "Harry wants to travel and find the love of his life" mum said, poking fun. Gemma was awake now, looking at me just like my mum had when I first told her. "Um... Where is my brother? I swear I just saw him sitting right on the counter, but now all I see is a guy who has gone completely insane!" she said. I rolled my eyes, knowing she would take this as a joke. "I'm serious. I'm going to find Y/n. I'm going to tell her that I love her" I said matter of factly. "And since when have you loved her?" She asked with attitude. "I figured it out last night, but it hit me like a ton of bricks. Truth is, I have always loved her, and now is my chance to make things right" I said, determined. I didn't really care for Gemma's opinion to be honest. "Well I don't know about Y/n, but if any guy did to me, what you did to her, I would never take him back.... So good luck with whatever this is" she said, quite bitterly. "It's pretty sad how much faith you two have in me. I will show you both that I can get her to forgive me. My love for her is all that I need to make that happen" I said, taking my phone and walking out the door. I drove to my apartment, packing a bunch of random items, and finally leaving to find you.