Part 1

Your POV: "Hi babe" Harry said as I sat beside him at our cafeteria table, kissing me sweetly on my lips. "Hey!" I said back.
We've literally known each other since middle school, and we instantly clicked from the moment we first met. We enjoy the same activities, have the same style, like the same music. We've never ever had any arguments throughout our entire relationship because we always have a resolution that suits the both of us. But the thing I love the most about him, is how I can trust him completely. I always look into his eyes, and he looks at mine the same way, and I know he loves me like I love him. We have shared so many amazing moments together, and I don't think I could ever ask for a better boyfriend than my Harry. "What are you all smiley about?" He smirked as he noticed I was deep in thought. "Umm, nothing..." I said, blushing a little. "Nope, now you have to tell me" Harry urged, as he tickled my side. I only giggled and shrugged. He stopped and gave me puppy dog eyes. "I love you... That's what I was thinking...." I said to him, bringing his chin up to face me. He slowly smiled, and then grinned, as he kissed my lips again. "I love you too Y/n. I always will. Don't ever forget that" he said, looking deep into my eyes.
"Do we really have to sit through yet another romantic moment between the two of you?" My friend Melina said as she and the gang sat down around the rest of the table. "She's right, we literally have to put up with this every day. Can't we have just one day without you guys turning into the live version of a Nicholas Sparks film?" Caden added. We looked at the both of them, and saw them giving us a disapproving look, along with Asher, Kathryn, Landon, and Gracie, the rest of the group, who all agreed. We turned towards one other again and I realized I was holding Harry's neck, and I giggled. I removed him arms from him and sat straight back in my chair. "Sorry... I guess we haven't really noticed" I apologized. It was true though... Harry and I have always shared cute moments together, so much so, that we don't even notice our surroundings. I just didn't think we were on this level of affection, the level of even annoying our own friends. Harry just shrugged and started eating, but I knew he still wanted to continue cuddling. I nudged him and gave him a look that meant I would give him loads of kisses later. He smiled when he figured out what I meant, and started conversing with his friends.
"So... We are practically on the verge of graduation, you and Harry have been in love since the 7th grade... What's next for the two of you?" Gracie asked me as everyone else was caught up in their own conversations. "Umm, I don't know... Harry wants to go to college, but I want to do some traveling before I settle down, you know, take a year off?" I explained to her. "What does he think of that?" She asked. "I don't know, I guess we have always lived in the moment. That's why our relationship has prevailed for so long. Whatever happens in the future, happens... and we really don't like thinking too much of it" I shrugged, as did she, and we began listening to Landon talk about whether or not he should get a lion tattoo. 
I felt Harry's eyes on me, and I couldn't help but stare at him as well. "I love you" he mouthed to me. "I love you more" I mouthed back. "Impossible" he smirked.