Part 3.

Your POV: We entered Harry's house, and Anne immediately greeted us. "Y/n!! What a surprise!!!" She said, giving me a big hug. I just laughed and Harry rolled his eyes playfully. "Mum, you literally say that every time she comes over, even if she's been doing so for years" he said, going towards the fridge and getting us both some water bottles. "This is true Harry, but I'm still surprised as to why she has put up with you for so long..." Anne winked. "Way to downgrade your own son..." He said, frowning. I walked over to him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It's because Harry is the best boyfriend ever, but mostly because I love spending time with you Anne" I said, giggling. "Okay, okay, enough with the jokes" Harry said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and walking over to the living room TV. "What should we watch?" He asked as I curled up to his chest on the couch. "Whatever you want babe, I chose last time" I smiled. He kissed the top of my head, and chose to watch the Packers game. I still don't even understand why he went for them, but I found it funny nonetheless.

Oh....oh!!!! Yesssss!!! Touchdown suckah!!!!" He cheered, while I sat there recording him with my phone, since it was too good not to post on Instagram. Once he sat back down, he noticed I was already captioning the video. "Hey! I never said you could post it!" Harry complained, trying to take my phone from my hands. "Should have thought of that before you started yelling" I giggled, dodging his hands. "No! Give it to me!" He said, trying to sound fierce yet he wasn't pulling it off. "Oh, you mean this? Not in a million years baby" I said, still winning. "Ok, that's it!" Harry said, full on tackling me on the couch and then hovering over me. "Are you gonna give it to me now?" He said seductively. I couldn't help but grin at his cheekiness. "Nope" I simply said, not giving in. He pulled both my hands up above me, holding them in place, leaving me defenseless. "Are you gonna give it to me now?" He said, in an even more seductive tone. "Still no" I said, trying to hold in my laughs. He kissed my cheek, then went down to my collarbone, and just as he was about to kiss my neck, someone cleared their throat.
We looked up to find Gemma, with a blank face. I instantly got red, but Harry didn't seem to care. "I still don't understand how you guys can go from watching a football game, to basically eating each other" she said, gagging. "Uh, it's called mind your own business" Harry snapped, still on top of me. "Really? Because I think it's called 'Harry has needs'" she laughed. I was turned off by now, and pushed Harry from on top of me. He just turned to me, and have me a puppy dog face again. "Don't give me that face babe, we have already been told twice today that we need to stop with the PDA" I said sternly. "Yeah, and the last time it happened you promised me that you'd make up for lost time" he whined. "See? Needy..." Gemma laughed.
I just sighed, and continued with "Harry, you're sister is here, and it's become increasingly awkward. Besides, I have to go in a bit, I promised my mom that I would go shopping with her. In fact, I think I should be getting back home now" I said, looking down on my watch for the time. "I really hate you right now" he said to Gemma, and I just laughed it off. I stood up and hugged her goodbye, as I walked over to the doorway. Harry walked with me, and gave me one last kiss. "Do you need me to drive you home?" He asked sweetly. "No, I already texted my mom to come and get me, she'll be here shortly" I replied. "Leaving already?" Anne said, as she walked down the stairs and towards us. "Yeah, I have some things to do. Thank you for having me" I smiled. "Oh shush, you know you're already part of the family" she said, giving me a hug. "Thank you" I said as I hugged her as well. We heard a beep coming from the outside, and I knew it was my mom. "Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow babe" I said to Harry as I walked out with him and towards my car. "Yeah, but tomorrow, we're eating out" he said, kissing my cheek. "Anything you want" I winked.