Part 20.

Harry POV: "You promised me you would never hurt her!!! You promised!" Caden yelled after you ran off crying. "And you promised you would never tell her anything! It's your damn fault for letting her come up here!" I yelled back. Hillary just stayed quiet, confused as ever. "What's wrong with you?!!! Are you really trying to blame this one on me? I have protected your lies for years! You stole her away from me, even if you knew I loved her! You have not only ruined her life, but you've also ruined mine! She's never going to talk to me again, just because she thinks I hurt her too.... I should have never let you blackmail me the way you did!" he yelled at me again, disappointment and remorse in his expression. I didn't know what to say at this point... He was right. If I didn't really like you, I shouldn't have dated you when I knew Caden liked you first. Anyone else would have beat the crap out of me by now, but Caden put up with my schemes for years. "You are a disgrace. But just to reinforce the fact that I'm a better person than you, I'm not even going to fight you. And you know why Harry? Because I know.... I am completely certain, that everything you have done to her, will come back and bite you like a venomous snake. And don't you even consider trying to blackmail me ever again. High school is over, I'm getting out of here. Anything you had on me won't ever be important anymore. You think you've won huh? You think you'll be happy? You won't ever be happy Harry... Because when Y/n walked out that door, she took your happiness with her. You don't have anything left, and I feel sorry for you" he finished, leaving me speechless as he walked out himself.

It was a strange feeling, having him say those things to me. I had always thought he was a spineless fool. I only sighed, hoping that I would be happy, with Hillary. "Ok well that's enough drama for the night, should we get out of here?" I said to her. "Whatever" she replied. I smiled, finally realizing I had gotten what I had always wanted.