Part 34.

Harry POV: I walked back into the airport, sighing loudly. I looked over at the next flights on the monitors, staring at hundreds of possibilities of where I could go next. Let's see.... Tokyo, Paris, London, Los Angeles.... Hmm... I've always wanted to go to LA....

*FLASHBACK*
"What movie are we watching this time babe?" You said as you were looking through my pretty big movie collection. I have always been into movies, but not just any kind. I liked movies that were classics, or that were directed with creativity and had a great plot. One of my favorites was Terminator. "Don't tell me we are watching Terminator again..." You immediately said after you read my mind. Whenever we ran out of ideas, that was my go-to movie. "What can I say? James Cameron is a directing genius. And Arnold's performance was perfect" I said smiling. You laughed, taking the box and opening it, placing the movie into the DVD player. We sat on my couch, cuddling as usual, as the movie began to play. "This movie is so 80's..." You said, giggling. I only rolled my eyes, and replied with, "of course it is! But look how awesome the setting is! I mean, the movie takes place in the best city in the world". You immediately turned to me, as I had never admitted I was a big fan of LA. "You like Los Angeles?" You asked.
"Erhmmm... Yeah....I mean, it has everything. The beach, the weather... There's so much to see as well. I want to visit city walk, and Beverly Hills... I want to go to the top of the Hollywood sign and just look over the entire landscape, I'm sure it's a sight for sore eyes" I admitted. You looked at me, completely amazed, and I just cleared my throat. "Yeah, like I said, this movie is just great" I said, trying to change the mood. You were always the type to become mushy when I talked about my feelings, so I tried to keep them to myself...most of the time, just so I wouldn't become too attached. "Yeah, it's great..." You said, trying to hide a smile. I thought I had saved myself, but a couple seconds later, you couldn't contain it. "You know, I've never personally been interested in going to LA... But, I would go with you. Looking over the city from the Hollywood sign with you is now on my bucket list" you said, smiling and staring at the movie. Again, you gave me a certain tingly feeling, and I just grinned. *END OF FLASHBACK*

Los Angeles.... That's where I was going next. If I had done my math correctly, and you were indeed two steps ahead of me, you'd want to go to the least obvious place. LA wasn't your favorite place, it was mine. But, I knew that if you didn't want to be found, then maybe that was it. Maybe you really had gone to the top of the Hollywood sign, or somewhere around the city, because you thought I wouldn't guess that location.

I walked over to the ticket salesman, asking for a ticket to California. As I took the ticket into my hands, I hoped that I could find you this time.
As I sat in my seat on the plane, I didn't feel like sleeping. All I wanted to do was look out the window, towards the stars. I mindlessly watched as the plane soared through the air, and I couldn't help but think about you. The taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue, is at the top of the list of the things I want. I can't stop thinking of the way you would kiss me, with such passion and desire. You tasted delicious, and even if I hadn't realized it then, I loved your kisses. I loved when you caressed my cheek, and tangled your fingers in my curly hair, and smiled into our kisses when my hands roamed your waist.
I was so lonely, and I wanted you with me more than ever before. I keep remembering the tingles only you could ever give me. I keep asking myself why I did what I did, and why I never appreciated you. Love was something you never heard enough from me, and when I find you, because I will find you, I am going to show you just how much love I have for you.