Part 28.

Harry POV: I quickly grabbed my keys, ignoring the fact that it was still very early in the morning, and walked out the front door. Once I stepped into my car, I sped off, knowing exactly where I wanted to go.
I had to make things right, I had to tell you how sorry I was. I can't go on if I don't.
I ran towards your house, knocking loudly, in desperation.
Seconds, then minutes passed when no one had opened the door, and I was losing it. I was losing hope, until the outside lights turned on. My heart skipped a beat, waiting anxiously to see your beautiful face.

The door unlocked, and someone opened the door, only it wasn't you, it was your mother. "Harry... What are you doing here!?" She immediately yelled. "I need to see Y/n. I need to see her now!" I said back with force and determination. "Why? So you can hurt her again? Too bad, cheaters aren't welcome in this house, and she will always hate you" she said with disgust. She was about to slam the door in my face, but I blocked it with my foot. "Harry, step away from the door or I'll call the cops" she warned. "No! I told you I need to see her! Can't you see how miserable I am without her? Let me in!" I yelled, as my patience was vanishing. "She's not here!!!" Your mother responded, and I gulped. What?
I thought about this for a second, hoping with all my might that she didn't mean what I think she meant.
You couldn't have... You just couldn't have left.

"What do you mean? Where is she?" I asked, needing answers immediately. "You heard me. She's not here. You drove her away, and now she's somewhere you will never find her" she said with no trace of emotion. "No! No! No! She couldn't have left! Not like this! Not without saying goodbye!" I screamed. "Well what do you expect?! She wasn't going to say goodbye to you after what you did. You never liked her, you used her for years! It's too late for you to just come here begging for forgiveness. She's gone off to find herself, without you. She has finally fulfilled her lifelong dream of traveling without having you to hold her back" she said angrily, kicking my foot and closing the door.
Everything was crumbling down on me, and it was all my fault. Why was I such a stupid moron? I had everything, and I wasted it.
You were gone, who knows where, and I don't know if I would ever see you again.