Part 5.

Your POV: When I got home, I was still feeling gloomy about what I heard Hillary say. I was supposed to be studying, but my mind wouldn't let me concentrate. I decided to just place my books down, grab my headset and iPod, and drown my misery with music. I laid in my bed, and stared blankly at the ceiling while I listened to Nirvana.
Just as "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" started to play, I decided not even grunge music could help me, in fact, it was making me feel worse. I wanted to cry, but I still didn't know the truth. Just as I decided I was to call Harry and confront him, he texted me. "Hey babe, just wanted to say goodnight. Love you. Xx. X" the text message read. It instantly caused my heart to melt, he was the cutest. But then I remembered my current dilemma. Should I reply a goodnight? Should I just ignore him? No, I couldn't ignore him, he'd probably worry. Unless he went to Hillary's house again. Ughhhh.... Why was this happening? I'm supposed to trust him, like he has always trusted me. Of course, I haven't ever done anything to cause him insecurities. He hasn't either, not that I've seen, but I did hear Hillary. I couldn't stop replaying what she and her friends said.
I loved him, with all my heart, but this was causing me so much pain. If what she said was true, I don't know if I'd ever be able to live. Harry was everything to me. He took my breath away every time he walked into the room. The way he grinned and his dimples showed. The way he always made me feel better, just by holding me close. I felt bad, I couldn't just believe what any random slut said about him. I quickly texted him back. "Goodnight babe ;)". As I pressed send, I knew I still needed him to confirm that what Hillary had said was just a silly lie, but I knew that I could wait until tomorrow.

The next day, I walked down the halls of school and towards my locker, opening it and grabbing my books. Just as I was about to text Harry, I felt his large hands grab my waist and turn me around. "Morning" he smiled, and gave me a kiss. "Hey" I smiled. "So, what's today's plan?" I asked him, but he was no longer paying attention. Instead, he was looking into the distance, towards the cheer squad. I looked in the same direction, and noticed Hillary. I felt heartbroken and insecure all over again, because he was staring directly at her. Once she and her squad walked into the restroom, he turned back to me. "What was that babe?" He said to me. "Umm, nothing. Anyway, I think I should go, Kathryn needed help with something in the science lab. I'll just, see you at lunch okay?" I said, trying to sound normal whilst swallowing the pain. "Yeah, sure... Should I walk you over?" He offered. "No, it's just around the corner, I'm a big girl" I declined his offer. As I left him standing there confused, I wanted to block out any negative thoughts from my mind. I wanted to pretend that I was completely fine with whatever I just witnessed. But I wasn't.... now more than ever, I realized something was going on.