Chapter 16

MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THE CAPITALIZED LETTERS. THE POINTS OF VIEWS MAY CHANGE!!

I WILL WARN YOU WHEN THIS HAPPENS, BUT IT WILL MOSTLY BE SHAILEY IF THERE'S NO NAME.

Chapter 16

SHAILEY

I slowly woke up.

I had a headache and made a noise. Everyone looked at me and Mia rushed to give me a hug.

I was sitting by the tree and asked, "What happened?"

"You lost a lot of blood." Alex said. He was holding a mini computer which I guess he was the smartest of them all.

"Yeah, because those things were cutting me."

"No. That's different. Every time you use your powers, you are using your blood to supply that power."

"Great, so I lose blood when I summon something. By the way, isn't this suppose to be a secret?"

"We told her." Kai said

"What? Why! No offense though Mia. You can get seriously hurt from it."

"I know, but I'll make sure not to say anything about it. My lips are sealed." Mia replied

"You can't say anything about this. You promise?"

"Promise." We crossed our pinkies and hugged each other and laughed.

"So how long does it take for all of my blood to return?" I asked Alex

"It should take days."

"Days? No way. I'm getting up."

"No!" Everyone but Zack yelled.

I frowned. But I still got up.

I stretched and did some cartwheels.

"Amazing. You regenerated like..."

Zack glared at him to stop.

"Like what?"

"Nothing!" Zack yelled

"How do you expect me to work with you if you keep secrets from me?" I yelled back.

"Whatever." Zack left.

I grabbed Mia and went the other direction. But we still ended up at the school.

During our fourth period class, my teacher asked me if I could take some files to the office and I said yes.

I was walking when I heard a bang! There was the screams of the students and I ran after the screams.

A announcement was made:

"Teachers and students please stay in your classrooms. Make sure the door is locked and that everyone is in the room.

The screams were coming from my brothers class.

---------------------------------------------

ZACK

"Students please calm down!" The teacher said

What's with these girls. They are too close to me! Why did I have to come to this stupid school?!

"Everyone be quiet and let me take attendance!"

The teacher went off the list, but he stopped and recounted.

"Where's Shailey?" He asked. His faces turned into shock as he realized that Shailey was delivering his files.

"Oh no!" He said.