Cheaters play the games best

~SECOND BONUS CHAPPIE :). Y'ALL LUCKY I'M IN A GOOD MOOD, LOL~

“You could have told me you had class, I would've cancelled our plans,” D said glancing at me briefly before turning back his attention to the road.

“I didn’t want to, besides, I like playoffs,” Brianna replied bending down to tie her laces.

She skipped class today to hang out with D’Ablo. He was taking her to watch the playoffs, something she always took pleasure in watching on the tv. He was wearing cream shorts, white sneaks and a blue fitted Tee that hugged his muscles. He was sexy, Bri knew, but Ian topped her chart. No ‘Ian-thinking’ at the moment. She also dressed sporty in her white capri shorts and a red polo shirt with the logo on the right. 

“Good cause I bargained for the best seats in the stadium.”

“You did not!” Bri gasped.

“I did,” He grinned.

“What did you trade in?”

“My dad’s watch, apparently it’s worth $2000 but I doubt it.”

Bri chokes on nothing, “$2000?”

“Yup, well so says the guy that thought 200 and 50 equalled 2500.”

“I would’ve been fine with regular seats you know.”

“I know, but front row seats are best,” He flashed his charming smile and sped down the highway.

“Now as you see, the young girl totally destroyed her life having sex at such a young age,” Linda pointed out towards the screen where she displayed her presentation to the class.

“Thank you Linda, but when you’re in the court, we want justification. You were on the opposing team for sex before marriage but what you really made us want to believe was that it was okay to have sex before marriage as long as you weren’t under 18. Work on that, okay?”

“Yes sir,” She said and took a seat embarrassed. He hadn’t meant to embarrass her, just correct her, that’s what these students didn’t understand. That’s what Brianna didn’t understand. No ‘Brianna-thinking’ at the moment. “Next, Ryan Coleman,” He called. 

He rested his chin in his fingers and stared at the screen as the young man, as himself, explained his presentation. His mind drifted off. It was a mistake, a mistake, a mistake. The words kept repeating themselves over and over in his head. He knew he was involved with Cait in some sort of way, as was Brianna with hers. But they had both seemed to want it. Didn’t she? Maybe he had misread her. 

He knew he ought not to have done that. He could have gotten in trouble or lost his job but it seemed worth it. Not until she crushed his hopes. He had deserved that slap. He looked at her empty seat across the class. He swore he saw those same brown eyes twinkling with happiness as they stared back at him. When he blinked, she was gone. 

“You sure you don’t want a hotdog or something?” Bri asked D when she returned with a twix and popcorn. Their seats were awesome, she had to admit. She didn’t miss one move. It was a bedlam inside though, she could barely hear herself. 

“That’s fine, come on. Have a sat,” He said patting the chair next to him. The seats were padded and comfortable.

She laughed and sat down, throwing some popcorn into her mouth later. She handed him some and he opened his mouth as she dropped a few in there. She was so comfortable around him now. They liked sports and later they were planning on going dancing. They held hands, talked, laughed, even kissed a little.