Bleeding Heart

Don't kill me. School and all. Truly sorry. I want to put up 2 chapters today for you guys but I'm not sure yet. Enjoy and comment :). Still sorry and thanks to the people who have been voting and commenting. (How was thanksgiving? 🍗🍖🍛🍷)

Where am I? I think to myself.

I can barely remember what happened last night.

What time is it?

What day is it?

What year is--I laugh to myself. Okay that was too far.

I open my eyes and yawn. I'm in a bedroom. A very stylish one at that. I'm so confused. I sit up, rub my eyes and open my mind to the possibility that I might be dreaming.

The room was very spacious and...empty. It had a bench infront of the bed with a tie on it but other than that it was just the lamp and the bed. That tie looked oddly familiar.

Suddenly my head was pounding. I scan the room and find a glass of water with an advil pill package. That's weird...

I smell the water before I take the pills and drink. I felt some sort of relief but my head still pounds.

I get up and I take one step and I remember.

Twins;

Party;

Aimee;

Gideon.

I rub my temples and look in the mirror. I'm stunned to see that I'm in a different set of clothing. Shorts and an oversized tshirt. I ignore the nausea building up and open the door of the room.
The smell of pancakes hit me like a ton of bricks.
I'm in Gideon's house I realize and I do not feel entirely welcomed. In fact I feel kidnapped and held against my will.

I walk down the spiral, complicated staircase. Why do rich people have to make everything so complex? Gideon, surprising me, meets me at the bottom of the stairs. I stand still and rigid and I don't know why.
I smell the aftershave on him which has a citrusy smell to it. He's in sweats and a white tshirt. And even though I'm upset I can't help but notice how handsome he looks even in gym wear.

"I was just coming to get you," he says, "good morning."

"It's much of a morning," I reply sarcastically, "but not so good."

He laughs however I did not intend for it to be a joke. His laugh sounds more genuine, nothing like the dry laugh I heard the first time I met him.

"Brianna, my apologies for keeping you here over night without your knowing," he starts but I interrupt him saying, "why was this necessary? And where is Aimee?"

"Who is Aimee?"

I throw my hands up in the air.

"I think I've overstayed my welcome and I'd like to go please," I stand my ground with my arms crossed over my chest. He looks at me amused.

"Gideon!" I stutter.

He keeps himself from laughing and says, "I was just trying to help you last night. You were too drunk to drive home and I didn't know where you live..."

He continues to speak but I stop listening. He's CEO of National Security of Miami. If he wanted to know where I live he would have no difficulty in finding out.

"Well thanks for your generosity but I must be going."

"At least eat something first. A hangover doesn't work well with an empty stomach," he persuades me.