Kill me now.

"Put me down," I said. "I'm serious. I don't want you to touch me right now."

"Brianna..."

"I mean it," I said as I jumped down from his arms. If he felt that he had to hurt me back to get even he was wrong! I did not sign up for playing games. 

"I'm sorry."

"You don't mean that," I walked away to find Caitlyn so we could go.  I knew he wasn't far behind.

Turning a sharp corner and forgetting to look up I bumped into something, rather someone hard, and fell to the ground hitting my head. 

"Ahh!" I said as I rubbed the sensitive spot. Bending in front of me, slightly frowning was the alpha male.

"Well I said I'd see you around but I wasn't planning on hurting you." He looked concerned. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Gideon."

"You remembered my name," he said pleased as he helped me stand.

"Not so easy to forget," I smiled.

"Brianna, are you ok?" Ian asked standing beside me, glaring at Gideon.

Oh shit.

Gideon, on the other hand, didn't seem to notice. He just leaned his shoulder against the wall and regarded Ian as if he were a child. I struggled to keep a straight face as a giggle bubbled in my throat.

"I'm fine," I said or more like snapped.

"I don't think you apologized," Ian stated.

"He doesn't have to be-.."

"He's right. I'm sorry for umm...bumping into you...I'm actually not. But I'm sorry you got hurt."

"It's ok," I manged to smile at him. He was really hot.

He took a dangerously closer step towards me and whispered in my ear, "I don't think your boyfriend likes me that much," he smirked and walked away with a wink.

Awkwardly in this situation I found myself blushing.

"What did he say to you?" Ian demanded.

"That your fly's down." 

I walked away but not before seeing him looking quickly downwards before flushing angrily and zipping up his zipper. 

I finally find her, sitting on the sofa in between two handsome guys who make googly eyes at her as she sips something in a short glass. I knit my eyebrows together, what the hell? Something seems off. 

All of a sudden, I see the code as one guy winks at the other and his hand travels up Cait's dress. Unbelievably, Cait doesn't seem to mind as she batts her eyelashes at him and giggle.

Dammit! They spiked her drink. Before I could do anything Ian was already excusing her as he took the drink from her hand and place it on the table.

"Hey!" one of the guys called out sad that we took away his toy. I forced myself not to roll my eyes but didn't try hard enough as they looked to the heavens. 

 "Yeah, hey!" Cait replied with a fit of uncontrollable giggles as she stumbled over her own two feet.

"Get her out of here," Ian ordered. Once again I rolled my eyes. I hated him ordering me around. 

"Don't tell me what to do, ok?" I replied arrogantly.

"We are not about to have this discussion now Brianna. Please, just go. Now."

I groaned low in my throat and took Cait outside but not before seeing Ian swing his arm toward the guy, his fist connecting with his left jaw. 

Oh shit.

"Ok, that's enough spring break for you missy," I said resting Cait gently in the back seat.

She giggled first then bent forward awkwardly and i suddenly panicked but I was too late as Cait hurled all over Ian's lush, shiny, black, leather backseat. 

"Yup, enough," she said and giggled again.

Sigh.

Kill me now.

"Let's go." Ian commanded startling me from behind. He made an attempt to open my door but I only slapped his hand away with a "hmm" and opened it myself which made a trace of a smile appear on his lips. I think he was amused.

I, on the other hand, was not!

"Cait vomited."

"Outside right?" he asked pulling the car out of the driveway.

"Sure, whatever sets your mind at ease."

"Oh, Cait," he whined.

"Yes?" She giggled.

"Stop giggling!" I exclaimed. God, they were annoying.

"Ok," she said seriously then giggled silently after.

Ugh.

Once we were home, I called mom out to help Cait in. I stayed back a few minutes-I didn't want to-I was still mad, only to clean up the mess. When I was finished I dumped the trash in the bin near the mailbox and made a step to go in when he spoke stopping me midway.

"Brianna wait..."

"Why?'

"I wanna talk."

"What's there to talk about?"

"Us."

I laughed unamused, "there's an us? Oh, sorry, I hadn't noticed."

"Can you just stop being a bitch for a moment?"

I stared at him horrified. Did he just...?

"And I should stay out here to what? Listen to you insult me? Call me names?" I screamed at him, "Or watch you makeout with some bimbo while I stand and watch? Well I'm not in the mood!"

I made another attempt at "running" inside but he was too fast and already he was in front of me not even out of breath or panting. 

Suddenly he cursed and snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me not so gently against him. Before I could retaliate his mouth had found mine and it was awful because I realized just how much he had hurt me as my heart ached painfully.

I gasped to pull away but how could I pull away when I've been longing for this moment for the past week? What was the point in pulling away if this was what I wanted? I kissed him back with just the same amount of force or a little bit more. 

Our teeth clash slightly and I couldn't believe how hungry I was for his kiss or how desperate I must' seem. He didn't take a second though, to breathe or process what he's doing, not that I was complaining.

"I hate you," I mumbled against his lips.

"I know," he whispered, "but just let me kiss you. We both need it."

Ugh.

I hated that he was right.

I hated that as soon as he finished that sentence I was more than happy to oblige.

Kill me now.

Well after I'm finish seems more suitable. 

 New character guys! Theo James is Gideon.