Date Night

[Sorry to be confusing you but the story is in the past]

It's Friday morning. Bri was awake enjoying some early morning Charmed on TNT. It's after 7 and Spencer and Caitlyn were locked up in the bedroom part of the apartment no telling what's going on. A few moments later they came out talking loudly. Cait was fully dressed for work while as Spence was only wearing jeans and she knew there's no underwear underneath.

"Bri, I'm heading to work," Cait chirped, almost excited.

"Excited for work?" Bri's face was etched with confusion.

"No silly, I'm going out tonight...and so are you."

Bri sighed, "Look, I enjoyed the night at the club but I'm not going there again."

"Sometimes I think you have amnesia or just that stupid!" Cait continued, "I have a date with Ian and you have a date with blonde god."

Oh! She'd almost forget. D'Ablo and she were to go for dinner tonight. A scowl played on her lips when she remembered Cait would be doing the same, but with the wrong person. She just didn't like the idea of her roommate and professor dating, like...no.

"Looks like Bri doesn't want to go," Spence teased as he plopped on the couch beside Bri flinging his arm around her shoulder, "she wants to spend tonight with this blonde god."

Bri managed a laugh. That's why she liked Spencer; he always made her laugh in the strangest ways and situations even if she didn't want to.

"No, actually I'm looking forward to it."

"Fine, I'll just hang with myself," Spence pouted. It made him look sexy and cuter in some different way.

"Next week, later." Cait walked out the door.

"What are you watching anyway?" Spence asked taking the remote in his hands the same time, changing the TV.

"Hey, I was watching that!"

He smirked, "Too late, now we're watching basketball." He was like her brother sometimes.

Bri crossed her arms in front of her chest and pouted. He glanced at her and Spence smiled.

"You look incredibly hot, that way."

Bri turned to look at Spence. As if on cue Spencer reached for her and Bri didn't hesitate as they leaped into each other's arms, their lips crashing violently against each other. Their teeth clashed slightly. Bri couldn't help herself as she climbed on top of Spencer's lap. Last night was amazing and she'd wanted to do it again. Spence drew away, breathlessly.

"Don't you have class, soon?" He breathed.

"It can wait," Bri replied almost out of breath as well.

She reached for his lips again, her hands on either side of his face. His hands hiked up her very short nightgown, rubbing on her thighs. Cait had gotten that nightgown for her last year December for a Christmas present. At the moment, Spencer was nowhere near as being her brother as they did it gloriously on the couch in the living room of the apartment.

Bri busted through the door of her classroom. Mr. Somerhalder was in the middle of a lecture. He paused and stared at her. Something was different about her, he'd noticed. She was glowing and didn't seem to frown as she did every morning when she was in his presence.

Bri flushed, "Good morning. Sorry I'm late, sir."

Ian smiled, "Bri, nice to have you."

He called her Bri! He never called her Bri especially when she was late to his class! Something's different also; there was absolutely no hint of sarcasm in his voice.