Who is Where!?

What do you think this chappie is about? Only one way to find out :).

I could hear the car horn all the way from upstairs. Jeez mom, get a grip. 

"COMING!" I shouted. 

My room door opened slightly. I looked back as I forced my skirt above my behind. 

"Brianna, your mom says..." Ian started but stopped suddenly as his eyes raked down my body. My cheeks heated up.

"Yes?" I asked.

His eyes made its way back up slowly to my face and smirked, "that she's leaving you."

"Pssh, she wouldn't."

"I don't think you should try her," he said as he leaned against my doorpost, hands crossed in front of his chest.

He looked hot. I grabbed my pouch and made my way to the door. He put an arm out blocking my way. Involuntarily my eyes met his and he said, "I'll be here when you get back."

"Okay," I whispered and ran down the stairs, out the door and into the waiting vehicle.

"Took you long enough," Mom said as she put the car in drive and sped off. 

Once we reached, mom parked the car and Cait and her dragged me to Ross. I'm really not in the mood for shopping. 

"Honey, loosen up. We have to make you look good for your man!"

My mother did NOT just say that!

"what?" I choked.

"You know what she means now come on, lemme find you a sexy black dress!" Cait said rushing off.

"Mom, Ian and I...he's my professor, nothing more."

"If you say so honey, I know love when I see it."

"Mom, stop. He's just, you know, caring...a lot."

"Mhmm," mom said, "there's a spring break party 2 blocks away for you college kids. Seeing that Ian's so young, I thought maybe the 3 of you could go have some fun."

"You know how old he is?"

"Yes, 24."

"23!"

"Sorry," she chuckled, "what are you afraid of? Honey if it's the age difference..."

"It's not that," I sighed as I followed her around the store looking for something.