Chapter 4, sans and Papyrus

[For all who are or would usually be confused by the POV's, they may all seem to be written in the same perspective, but a Pov has to be focused on one character in order to describe things only they know. For example, it will never be 'she', but 'you', in every pov, but in the sans pov, it wont be able to say that you feel comfortable/fearful/strange. But it will be able to tell what 'you' say or other characters say. Hope that clears things up a bit!]

y/F - your first given name

y/L - your last name/family name

y/C - Your favorite color

YOUR POV

You all sat down on the ledge of Mt. Ebott, facing the beutiful, orange glow of the setting sun. Papyrus sat between you and sans, seeming to sense the tense build up and the occasional, strange glares and glances. You werent sure if that was conscious of subconscious from him. You were about to find out the first was true.

'SO. WHAT HAS YOU TWO ALL RILLED UP LIKE THAT?' Papyrus sat back and looked at both of you. Sans just shrugged, and you didnt know what exactly to say. But suddenly you knew exactly what to say to get sans to talk, or well, how he would HAVE to talk. 'Im not sure, Papyrus. It seems your brother is just acting off, because I dont really have anything against him at all'

As expected, Papyrus glance immidiently planted on sans, who was looking at you with a pretty pissed off look. A small drop of sweat was on his forehead. 'DONT DO THAT. I CAN SEE THE LOOK THAT YOU ARE GIVING y/F! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BROTHER?'

Just when you thought you won the battle, sans proved to know his brother far better than you did. 'ya see pap, i dont think i have the guts to talk bout it. This bone I have to pick with y/f, its pretty humerus, if you think about it' You suddenly realized what sans was doing. 'SANS! SANS STOP IT NOW!' 'i guess nothing really gets under my skin, but I do feel it in my bones.' You were doing your best to hold back a snicker. 'SANS WOULD YOU JUST-'

'guess im bad to the bone by saying this, but tibia honest, its not hard to defy my bone-head brother' In a last effort, you had to press both your hands on your mouth to not burst out laughing. Even if not at the jokes, but you would laugh at Papyrus' reaction to them. 'SANS YOUR JUST DOING THIS TO AVOID THE SUBJECT!' 'wow. i guess you can see right through me. but i got a fe-mur jokes-'

'ALRIGHT THATS IT IM LEAVING THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO LISTEN TO!' And with that Papyrus jumped up, ran about out of earshot and sat down a bit lower on Mt. Ebott. You immidiently started laughing and sans looked at you with a pretty confuesed look.

You quickly forced your laugh down to not make the situation even more akward than it already was.

SANS POV

Welp, close one again. He had no idea how he could explain to his brother why he was so wary of that scientist. Papyrus still believed in everybody having good intentions, so holding information was probably something he would dislike. But sans couldnt just tell that human of his extreme powers, and how they came to be. They didnt have to know.

'Okay. So, mind telling me why your so picky all the time?' He kept his gaze fixed on the light before him. 'hm. nah' a moment of silence followed. 'Why not? It would clear things up a bit. Because Im pretty clueless right now' sans sighed, refusing to say anything else.

Another minute passed, and both just sat there, staring into the sun. 'Come on. Id really like to know whats bothering you about me so much. So maybe I can... do something else? Stop what Im doing?' A confused laugh escaped your throat. Sans just sat there, still refusing to answer or to talk at all.