Chapter 12, strange Goodbyes

y/f - your first given name

y/l - your last name/family name

YOUR POV

And hatred was something not to be toyed with. You could hear the others screaming you to stop now, all except Papyrus. You were mad. Why was your magic weaker than his? This shouldnt happen! Suddenly, an Idea sparked your mind, and with your remaining energy, you grabbed his soul.

This time, you didnt just control it, but dug deep into his very magic reserves. He wasnt expecting it and he wavered for a moment, then tried to rip free with all his might when he realized what you were doing. But it was too late. You were at full HP again, and he had sweat coming from his forehead. He didnt even have the Power to fight back at all anymore.

Laughing with delight, you let him fall down. You had won this battle. He just grunted in defeat as he sank to his knees and hung his head, giving his usual dominance to you, having no other choice but to admit defeat.

Your energy died down, and his magic dissapated as well. You walked up to him and you two sat down. He looked up and his look went back to normal as soon as he saw your face. You both frowned at one another.

Then you stood up, casting a glance at Papyrus who was still alive but shaking. Sans looked after you as you called out for Alphys if she had a plan on getting them both to the station. You had tears in your eyes, but you ignored them. You couldnt break down after every single fight just because you used your magic. It didnt stop you from feeling like shit, though.

The room had hardly taken any damage at all, since most of it was built out of magic-proof material. Alphys looked at you, Horror still written on her face.

SANS POV

dammit. cant believe i lost, were his thoughts as he struggled to get up from the ground. He fought his way over to where his brother was sitting there, completely shocked. He could hear you and Alphys quietly talking in the back. weird scientists. He muttered some curse words as he tried to calm his brother down, but as soon as he touched him, Papyrus flinched back.

Sans wanted to growl and lash out, but first off, that would kill his brother, and second off, he didnt have the energy to do so. And he didnt have any left to heal, either. He turned his head towards you and yelled out. 'y/f, give me some energy back, i cant heal him' You turned around, surprised, about to ask him how, but then he just gripped your soul and took part of his energy back himself.

You gasped at the sudden power drop, but then he let you fall to the floor and you continued to pack your bag like nothing ever happened. You heard the sounds of healing magic behind you as Sans helped his brother up.

YOUR POV

You sneaky fucker, you thought after he pulled all of that power out of you. He probably knew you would ask how that works, giving him a small window of attack. Your HP hadnt dropped though, and he definitly used the power the right way, so you let this pass, dissapating your anger by focusing on what comes now.

'Okay, so how do we actually get to the train station? Nothing is working' Alphys had some sweat going down her forehead for a moment. 'I-I actually thought... w-well... Its not the best plan anymore, but o-originally... Sans would teleport us? Or.. only you?' She nearly whispered the last few words, seemingly tiptoeing around them.

Your anger was completely gone, you were back to your usual self, and sans only had slight fangs, otherwise looking normal again. He gruffed as he stood up, then turned around, looking at you. 'You dont have to come with me, Alphys. Ill teleport with sans' You said firmly and gave him a look that told him to move over.