Chapter 15, Pain

[Im running out of pictures for these chapters... dangit!]

y/f - your first given name

y/l - your last name/family name

YOUR POV

You felt your cheeks grow hot with embarresment of being caught eavesdropping like that and you tried to hide it by turning your head away. But suddenly you felt sans grip as he held you in place for your face to be visible completely. 'heh. look whos ashamed of themselves' 'I swear Im going to kill you if I get out of here' You threatened through gritted teeth as you felt the pull around your neck grow tighter for a moment. You were beginning to seriously loose air, and you were still struggeling to break free. It was much harder with air lacking in your lungs, and you suddenly had the slight urge to fight him again.

Undyne looked at you both, unwilling to help you. 'And you two just hugged for ten minutes straight a moment ago, and you wont just stop this weird friendship even if you nearly kill one another ten more times. Your really sick, you know that?' Sans let you go and you fell helplessly to the ground. You were quick to get yourself up to your feet.

You looked at sans for a moment and he looked back, and you both just began to smile, looking back at Undyne at the same time. Undyne just shook her head and dissapeared downstairs.

As soon as she was gone, sans shoved himself past you and grabbed your wrist. You followed him without complaint this time. Something about being around him made you feel okay, it made you feel comfortable. Perhaps it was because of the similarity of your souls, perhaps it was because sans was only a very slight bit stronger. But you knew it was most likely because you understood one another to a greater extend than anybody else did.

In one way, none of you tells the other their crap for getting mad, none is surprised by fights and doesnt care about seeing the other hurt. But in a completely different way, you did care about what happened to eachother.

It was extremely weird, and it was far better than being around humans for sure. You wished you could just move into monster territory for real, but your job kept you where you were, and making sans move would not only be impossible, but also increadibly stupid. He would get in trouble for sure, and you would probably join him in that.

You sighed as he pulled you along towards the couch, sitting down next to him. He just turned on the TV and you started partly watching it as well. You were thinking back to when you were attacked. You still couldnt figure out why sans had acted so strangely. Sure, you thought it was because of the soul thing, but you were thinking about strange as in why did he call me beautiful.

You just couldnt understand. Although technically, from his point of view, he thought he was going to die when he used Magic and nearly got himself killed, but why did he insist on saying what he said? As last words because he wouldnt have been able to speak them later?

And thats another thing. The crack in his skull hadnt vanished yet. You thought it would heal like a wound, but it appears to be different. You decided to straight up ask him about it. 'Hey Sans, will that crack in your skull actually be healing anytime soon?' He didnt even look up. 'usualy yes. but now that in an attempt to help me, the crack is actually filled with your magic, it wont heal. besides. i think it looks awesome. proves that i risked my fucking life without getting a thank you for it'

You started laughing. 'You and wishing for a thank you?? Pfft. And I probably saved your life by using my magic on that crack' You heard a groan from him, wich indicated that you were correct, so you continued. 'And I didnt get a thank you for that. So your not getting one either'