Last day

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"Ughhh why am I getting up so early" I thought then I remembered it's the last day of school. I ran and got a white shirt with jean shorts and went in the shower. When I got out after like 10 or 15 minutes I got dressed and attempted to brush through my tangled hair. Then I put it in a side fishtail and went downstairs to see Cam making pancakes. Umm maybe I should pass on breakfast he might burn them oh well I'm hungry. "Good morning lil Dallas" Cam said. I mumbled back good morning bc I was stuffing my face in pancakes. Cam just laughed at me and started eating his breakfast too. He's not in school but he drives me to school so he wakes up early too. After I was done I put my plate in the sink and made cam wash dishes bc I washed them last night hehe I'm so mean. Then I went upstairs and put on my converse and a cardigan. I was gonna wear my vans but the converse looked better with the outfit. Then I grabbed my phone and walked to the car and waited for cam. Then he finally came out like after 100000 hours or like 5 minutes which ever. I turned the volume up and we started singing and dancing to can't keep my hands to myself. Then we were at school and I ran and met my friend lakyn and we walked to class together. We basically talked the whole time and got in trouble but oh well. Then it was lunch so we are and went outside and the bell rang so it was time to go home and cam picked me and lakyn up and brought lakyn home. Then when we got home cam and my mom said we need to talk about something...