Sleepover

*a year later*
Well Bella is a year old and is gonna turn 2 in a few weeks. Presley is a year old also and she is gonna turn 2 in a month. Maddi and Matt had a little boy and his name is Ethan Gray Espinosa. He is almost a year old.

I woke up in the bed by myself. I looked around and Hayes wasn't here so I checked Bella's room and he was there holding her. I smiled and then Cash came running up to me and started scratching my leg. So I went downstairs and let him out for a while.

Lakyn and Shawn are coming over today with Presley. We haven't really hung out in a while and the kids are like best friends. So I got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I went and dressed Bella. She is walking now and is starting to talk.

Then I went downstairs and turned on Disney channel for her. Hayes came down and started playing with Bella for a few minutes. Then he fixed cereal for us and he let Cash back in the house. We ate and he washed the dishes.

About a hour later there was a knock on the door and Bella started walking towards the door because she knew that Presley is coming over. I opened it and lakyn and Shawn came in. The girls started playing with Cash and they started playing with dolls. It's so cute how they are best friends and get along so well.

We all caught up and we talked about Shawns new album and how he got to perform on the today show. He says he loves writing songs and getting to sing them to the fans. We were talking about when he came out with life of the party and now he is working on his second album and how far he came.

The girls came running up and they said that they were hungry. We decided to go on a picnic. We fixed the food and packed all the stuff. Then we got in our cars and went to a park. We let them play after we were done eating.

Then we saw Cam , Nash , and Tay. We all caught up and talked about life. They still live in the same house from when we started magcon. The girls were happy to see a few of their uncles. We laughed and played around. Then they had to leave because they had meetings or whatever.

Lakyn and Shawn let Presley spend the night at our house. So they left to go get her clothes and get her packed. We left and went to the house and put everything up. A few minutes later Shawn and lakyn dropped Presley off. The girls went in Bella's room and played with Cash.

We made macaroni and cheese with mashed potatoes for dinner. I called the girls down to come eat. After we were done eating I told the girls to go and get clothes ready for a bath. I put the dishes in the sink and washed them then went upstairs to the bathroom.

I bathed the girls and let them watch a movie before bed. Guess what they picked? Finding dory! I love that movie. We all watched it and when it was over both the girls were sleeping so I picked up Bella and Hayes picked up Presley and we put them in Bella's bed. She has a bed with the bars on it so they won't fall off the bed.

Then I went on my phone and texted lakyn that she is sleeping and everything's good. Then I got took my shower and went to bed and Hayes came in bed after a few minutes. We said goodnight and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hope you guys liked it☺️ who watched Shawn perform on the today show? buttttt byeeeee ily guys❤️✌️