Last magcon in florida

Guys I'm sorry if I confused you from like the last 2 or 3 chapters bc they are supposed to be on a tour bus but I accidentally said they were at the hotel. So they are actually on the tour bus I'm so sorry.
       Callie's POV
I woke up by Taylor trying to cook but he can't. It smelled horrible "Tay what are you trying to cook?" "I'm cooking eggs you wanna try one." "Nah I'm good you burned them." He just walked away and threw the eggs away. I just fixed me some waffles bc why not. So I walked to the living room part and turned on the tv and started watching full house. Then Cam woke up and started watching tv with me. He got up and fixed him breakfast and the same with the others. I got dressed in this

 I got dressed in this

this is lakyns outfit

And this is maddi's outfit

Then we waited for the boys and they were dressed in mostly Mickey Mouse shirts

Then we waited for the boys and they were dressed in mostly Mickey Mouse shirts. A few were dressed in like Donald Duck and stuff. So yea I'm pretty sure you already know but today's theme is Disney. So we went to the building that magcon is in and did soundcheck. Then we just played around and singing really off key. Then we went backstage and all that then I went and called out names and played the usual song. (Lipgloss in case you didn't know) we all danced then Shawn wanted to sing with lakyn. So they sang I know what you did last summer and never forget you. Then Jack and Jack sang their songs and us girls sang a few songs. Then all the fans started screaming randomly and we were all confused until we looked and saw mahogany. We all ran up to her and had a group hug. She was happy to be back so she went to the DJ booth and played music. Then we had a Q&A and after that we had a push up contest and the last two were Cam and Shawn. Shawn won bc Cam started after him and Shawn has more muscles (haha sorry Cam.) then it was meet and greet time and all the fans are nice and funny. Then me and the girls saw Katie (aka the biggest slut and bish in school) she came up to our table and was smacking her gum very obnoxiously. She said "omg eww who invited you here I didn't know pigs were supposed to be here." Then lakyn said "well I didn't know this was circus bc you look like a clown with all that makeup." Then Katie started to fake cry and she said "you guys are so mean to me ugh." Then the guys came over and asked what was wrong and we said that she used to bully us and stuff then Katie said "ugh that is not true" and she leaned over trying to show the boys her boobs. Then she said "why would I ever be mean to these little girls they are so cute." The boys called security and made her get out. Then we finished the meet and greet and we cleaned up a little bit. Tomorrow we are gonna have a free day to go shop and do whatever bc the next day we have to pack so we can go to wherever we are going. So we went to the movies and we saw finding dory and it was so cute. Then we got Dairy Queen mainly for icecream then we went back to the hotel and had a huge smack cam war. We ended up falling asleep in the hall bc we were to lazy to do anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry for the short-ish chapter but I hope you guys are still enjoying this story byee ily❤️✌️ oh also if you guys have ideas for a chapter then comment them.