Verified

Callie's POV
We have a show today but it's at 2:30 instead of being in the morning. We wanted to try something different today bc we usually have shows at like 9 or 10a.m. So i just stayed in my pajamas and went on my phone until lakyn or mahogany woke up. I go on Twitter and see that I have 5,000 followers! "Aghh omg!!"I said. Like 2 days ago I had only like 1,000. Then I checked on Instagram and I'm verified. I wasn't verified 2 days ago. Lakyn finally woke up and I screamed "omg lakyn guess what guess what!" "what its to early to be screaming in my face I just woke up" she groaned. I said "look how many followers I have on Twitter and Instagram I'm verified on both of them!" She was amazed and checked her social medias. " omg omg I'm verified too aghhh!" We were both fangirling until mahogany threw a pillow at us and told us to shut up but we both yelled at her that we are verified. She started fangirling with us then we ran to all the boys' rooms and showed them and they all have us a hug and congratulated us. Then we called room service and lunch bc we are all way to lazy to go down there. So it took about 10 minutes and we all ate then we decided to start getting ready. So me and the girls went to our room and took showers and did all that. This is what I wore

This is what lakyn wore

And this is what mahogany wore

Her usual skirts. My opinion I'm not a big fan of skirts but she looks amazing in them just saying. So we did a little fashion show for eachother and we all looked flawless. Then the boys came in and they were amazed. Hayes and Shawn were practically drooling over me and lakyn. Like we know we are flawless but don't stare ha jk stare all you want it makes us feel famous. So we went to the van and we all fit. Yea we got a van instead of 2 cars bc that was annoying. Then we drove to the show and we did soundcheck and played around. We had to go backstage for about 5 minutes while they let fans in so we went to the lounge room and grabbed water bottles to bring on stage with us. Hayes came up to me and hugged me and I hugged back. I think he wanted to kiss me because he was looking at my lips but they called out names. I saw shawn hug lakyn and kiss her cheek then run on stage and lakyn was blushing. They called out Hayes name and he kissed my nose then ran on stage like why would you kiss someone's nose wtf. Oh well then they called me and lakyns names and the screaming started all over again. Then Shawn sang life of the party, kid in love, and treat you better. Jack and Jack sang like that, tides, and doing it right. Then lakyn wanted to sing with me so we sang don't let me down and cake by the ocean. Then the boys said they had a surprise for me and lakyn. We looked at eachother and we were both confused then our friend Maddi came on stage and we all started screaming and hugged each other and madi said that she was gonna be touring with us. So we all decided to sing lost boy. Then lakyn danced to stitches. Then we had a dance battle and my side won. Then we had a Q and A and this one little girl asked me a question "are you dating Hayes bc you guys would be so cute together" and I blushed and said yes me and Hayes are dating. The fans starting cheering then someone asked lakyn "you and Shawn are dating right bc if you guys are I ship it" then Shawn answered for lakyn and said yes and again the fans were cheering. Then there was maddi who was squealing and hugged us bc apparently we are "sooo ador-able" according to her. Then after that there was the meet and greet. I love all the fans pretty much all of them are supportive about me and Hayes and lakyn and Shawn. After the meet and greet we went out to eat at chipotle. Let's just say when there is a group of teenagers it's gonna get loud. The workers kept telling us to be quiet but it didn't work until we got food. Like duhh what teenager doesn't want food. Then we went back to the hotel and we got dessert bc after 11 it's free. And I know what you are thinking we just ate but again teenagers here. So we all got lots of junk food and snuck it into our rooms and had a dance party. In two days we are leaving and going to Orlando Florida for about 3 to 4 days. So tomorrow we have the day off to pack but we are still going to have a little meet and greet at the mall. So after the dance party we.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~haha cliffhanger oops? Nahhh okay so does anyone even read these? prob not oh well. Hope you are liking the story or even loving it. Lolzers idek I'm random well bye ily❤️✌️