Girls day

Maddi's POV
I was the first one to wake up and it's boring. So I decided to wake the other girls up. I got some whip cream and I got on vine to record it. I went to Callie first then I started recording and whispered "when you are the only person awake." Then I smacked her and she woke up and glared at me. Then she wiped off the whip cream and smacked me with it we laughed quietly then we went to lakyn then we both started vining and we whispered "pranking is the only thing we do on this bus." Then I smacked her and she shot up and started chasing us. Then she hit us in the back of our heads. We cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast/lunch. Then the guys came and ran towards the food. After eating breakfast we stopped at a beach and a fair thing not far. Us girls decided to have a girls day so we got dressed in bathing suits and brought clothes to go over the bathing suits so we can go to the fair after. While the boys are gonna do whatever they want. This is my bathing suit

 This is my bathing suit

Lakyns bathing suit

Maddi's bathing suit

We got tank tops and jean shorts to go on top

We got tank tops and jean shorts to go on top. We ran to the beach and started tanning. After about 30 minutes we went in the water for about 3 hours then started playing volleyball. Then we tanned for another 30 minutes. After that we put on our tank tops and shorts and walked to the fair. We rode the biggest roller coaster then we went to this booth. We knocked down 3 pins and we all got big teddy bears. Then we got icecream and cotton candy. We called three of the boys to get our teddy bears and bring them back to the bus. Cam, Taylor, and Matt came and they ran off screaming with our bears. We went on bumper cars and we ran into eachother and then we all yelled "swiggity swooty coming for the booty" (idrk if that's how it goes but oh well). Then we saw some fans and took pictures and we asked if they wanted to come with us to ride the teacups and they said yes. We were all dizzy after that ride so we all went to the fun house thing with all the crazy mirrors. After getting out of that the fans left and it was staring to get a little dark the sun was setting so we went to the Ferris wheel and when we were at the top we took pictures of the sunset and selfies. Then we walked back to the bus and looked for the boys and they weren't around so we watched mean girls until the boys got back. Then we drove to panera bread and ate there. Taylor was dared to ask a waitress for her number and she slapped him and flicked him off. He came back and we all busted out laughing. Apparent we were being to loud and hot kicked out so we went to the bus and the girls took showers and put on pajamas. We made milkshakes and I played the song and then Cam came in and started singing in a weird voice "my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard." Then the other boys came in and started "fangirling" over Cam and we put it on vine. We finished making milkshakes and passed them out to everyone and we finished watching mean girls after that we watched monsters inc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hope you guys liked it bye ily❤️✌️