Busy day

Hayes POV
Since magcon starts at 2 today I think I'm gonna ask Callie to go on a date. So I get dressed and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. Then I go to the girls room and knock. Finally maddi answers it and she is half asleep. "ugh why are here it's to early?" "Well I need to talk to Callie about something. "Well good luck with that she is sleeping and just to let you know she might hit you if you wake her up." So I walk in and I see Callie and she looks adorable sleeping. Then I look at lakyn and she is tangled up in the covers and I can only see her head. Then I look at maddi and she is already passed out. So I walk closer to called bed and I shake her and she just rolls over. Then I moved her hair out of her face and say "Callie its me Hayes and I need you to wake up." She opens up one eye and looked to see if it's me. Then she closes her eye and turns over and she is facing me now. So I scoot her over and sit her up then I hug her and kiss her head and say "c'mon babe wake up." When I call her babe she smiles and looks at me. I tell her go get dressed to go eat breakfast. This is what she was already wearing

 This is what she was already wearing

So I told her "just put some shoes on we are only going to the lobby

So I told her "just put some shoes on we are only going to the lobby." So she gets her ugg boots and she gets on my back and we go to the lobby. Then she gets waffles while I get bacon and eggs. So we just share our food then the boys come down while we are eating. They come over and try to eat our food and Callie slaps all of their hands. They all say ow and go get their own food. Then they start eating and we finish. So Callie steals my phone and starts taking selfies on it. Then she goes to my snapchat and hacks it. She does the same thing to all my social medias. Then I tell her go get dressed in everyday clothes nothing special.
Callie's POV
I get back to my room and the girls are playing on their phones and lakyn asks "omg where were you we were so worried?" "I was just eating breakfast in the lobby/kitchen part." Then I started getting dressed and I wore this

Then the girls asked where I was going and I said "with Hayes I guess we are going on a date

Then the girls asked where I was going and I said "with Hayes I guess we are going on a date." "Aghh omg you guys are so cute." I blushed and grabbed my phone then met Hayes in the lobby. I asked " where are we going?" He said "on a date we are going to the beach and having a picnic there than after that we are gonna go to an old icecream parlor. They have really good icecream and milkshakes." "Ok well let's go then." So we grabbed eachothers hands and walked to the beach. We just sat and watched the waves for a little bit then we started eating. Then we were done so we walked to the icecream parlor hand in hand and when we walked in the worker said "awe you two are a cute couple!" I blushed and Hayes said thanks. I got a chocolate milkshake and Hayes got a strawberry milkshake then we went to the hotel and everybody was waiting for us. Then when they saw us they ran up and said "how was the date awe you are so cute bla bla bla." We said "the date was good and we need another one soon." Then we left to ho to magcon and we did the soundcheck then we had to go backstage bc the fans. So maddi was doing the DJ thing first so she called out all the names. Then she played lipgloss like always then she played watch me and for that dance we pulled a few fans on stage. Then Shawn sang the Cameron Dallas song, show you, and then him and lakyn sang I know what you did last summer. Then the jacks sang paradise, like that, and California. Then I wanted to sing a song with the jacks and Shawn together so we sand never forget you and I sand the girl part and Gilinsky and Shawn sang the guy part then JJ did a beat and he like repeated some of the words that we sang. Then me and the girls sang photograph by Ed Sheeran. Then we danced some more then we did a meet and greet and after that it was the vip people. After that I was so tired so I went up to Cam and asked him to carry me and he did bc I'm spoiled lol. Then we went in the van and I fell asleep on Cams lap.