Last magcon

Callie's POV
*3 years later*
Everything is still the same and nobody broke up. Today is the last day of magcon because we are getting drama and it's just lots of stress lately. So mahogany calls out our names then we do lipgloss but we brought fans on stage. We have to make this the best show ever. So we all started singing what do you mean and lakyn was dancing the whole time. Then fans wanted us to have a dance battle so it was me, lakyn, maddi, mahogany, Hayes, JJ, and Shawn. Then there were the other boys on another team. We won and the other team tried so hard but they still lost. Then we started throwing confetti on the fans and we decided to give out some free merch. So I threw some of my shirts, hoodies, and bracelets. Lakyn threw the same things but maddi and mahogany threw necklaces instead of bracelets. The boys threw basically whatever they could find. Then Shawn started singing whatever the fans requested which was stitches, bring it back, and treat you better. The jacks did the same so they sang how we livin, like that, and tides. Cam sang she bad and take you then Taylor sang on me, foreign, and private party. Then me and maddi sang hotline bling while lakyn was dancing. Then us girls all sang company and pillowtalk. After that we had a smack cam war and we got some fans to come on stage with us. Then we pulled out silly string and started spraying the fans. Then it was the end of the show part and we had a huge group hug. We started the meet and greet and we all have out phone cases from our merch and the fans didn't have to pay for them. We signed them and signed whatever the fans brought then we took selfies and all that then we did the family photos. We did the VIP people and we just took more pictures with them that's basically the difference. When the last fan left we all just started tearing up or either crying. That was our last magcon and it felt like we just started magcon yesterday. We went to the hotel and decided to chill out. We watched movies and ate icecream. I can up with an idea to play chicken so we all got in our bathing suits and ran to the pool. Of course I got on Hayes shoulders we were against Lakyn and Shawn. They won bc Shawn is taller than Hayes so it was easier for lakyn to push me off. Then they were against maddi and Matt. Matt and maddi won so they got me and Hayes and we won. It went on like that until everyone got to play and we were all having fun. When we were done it was getting dark so we all showered then we got all our clothes and checked out of the hotel and went to the bus. After we got all of our stuff settled and all that and we were in pajamas we decided to chill out and relax. So I played a playlist and don't mind came on and everyone started dancing and singing along I got my phone and started taking pictures and videos. We will have pictures to look back at. Then Taylor wanted to pick a song so he picked the song ride. Of course he would pick that song then most of the boys started grinding so me and the girls just sat there awkwardly. That's how most of the night went.

THE END

HAHA NO ITS NOT THE END THERE ARE STILL MORE CHAPTERS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~don't worry this book is gonna get even more better and this chapter made me kinda sad just saying but byee ily guys❤️✌️