Meeting the boys

Cam woke me up at 4 in the morning because our flight leaves at 7 and we have to go pick up Nash and Hayes. (Pretend the griers live in California in this story) so I took a shower and put my hair in a messy bun and put on Nike joggers and a sweatshirt. (😂you can wear my sweatshirt lol sorry I had to) then I went downstairs and got a few bags of mini muffins for the ride to the airport. Then Cameron came down in a hoodie and basketball shorts. He put my suitcase in moms car with his and we were in our way to pick up Hayes and Nash. When we got to their house Nash was yelling at Hayes to stop messing his hair up. Then they got in the back with me in the middle🙄 and kept messing up my hair. I passed out bags of muffins and we ate and talked until we got to the airport then we did all the airport stuff and blah blah **skip plane ride**
We are in Dallas Texas for magcon which is in like 2 or 3 days. There was a limo waiting for us and so far it was me Cam Hayes Nash Shawn and Matt. Then we went to like 2 more airports and picked up Taylor the jacks the others were at the hotel already. We finally got to the hotel after an hour of a limo filled with boys that smack cam everybody for vine. And most of them can't sing either only the jacks and Shawn can. So we found our rooms and im in a room with mahogany. Then its the jacks and Shawn. Cam Nash and hayes. Matt carter Taylor and Aaron. Then we went to the jacks and Shawn's room and Cam introduced me to everyone. I said hey and they all yelled wassup or hey. Then we all got in a group hug. Im glad im a part of the magcon family now.
         Cameron pov
I was really nervous about callie meeting the boys I dont want them liking her and breaking her heart but I think it's ok because they all seem just to be friends with her. Except hayes he seems to like her but I'm fine with that because they have been knowing each other.
           Hayes pov
I really like callie like who wouldn't she is perfect. We have been best friends since we were babies because cam and nash were best friends. But idk if I should tell Cameron or not bc I don't want him getting mad at me and nash already knows that I like her so. I guess I will just tell cam later and just relax for now.
            Callie's pov
So after we talked for a while we decided to go to the pool to me and mahogany went to our room and got dressed I got my coral bikini with fringes and mahogs got her blue bikini with fringes. Then we both got a tank top and towels and went to the pool. I decided I wanted a tan so I got on the chair and tanned for like 15 minutes then jumped in the pool and we stayed in the pool for like 3 hours. We got hungry so we went to the buffet in the lobby and got lots of food and we were being loud so we got yelled at😂. Then we went to a room and watched the hunger games and the mocking jay series. After that we went to bed because it was like 2 in the morning.